General Double Fine support

1. Bring back middle manager of justice

Hi I used to love playing middle manager of justice, but when I came back to play the game I found it was out dated. So can you please bring middle manager of justice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 64 bit support for games to work on MacOS

64 bit support for your games to continue to work on MacOS that you sell on the App Store.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Day of the Tentakle Remastered 64-Bit Support

Since Mac OS Catalina has arrived I'm unable to play Day of the Tentakle Remastered, I just bought it and want to finish it. If you want to support 64-Bit you just have to compile it again. It would be so nice if you could do it and let me finish this fantastic game.
    By the way: It would be nice if you could add a Hint Button. This game is a bit to difficult for modern players. But upgrade to 64-Bit anyway. Would be fantastic.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Day of the Tentacle Remastered, the best game that I have ever tried. But unfortunately, after I updated my macbook to Catalina version, it cant be open anymore. So could your team do some revision for the best game to 64-bit?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Full Throttle Mac 64 bits should be welcome

Can we hope a 64 bits Mac version of Full Throttle ? Catalina is going to arrive soon

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Russian localization in your game The Cave

Hello! I write through an online translator, so sorry for the mistakes. I want to offer the creators of The Cave the game Russian localization and voice acting. Of course, this will bring you a lot of inconvenience, but it will encompass a huge audience of the Russian population. An example of voice acting and translation is indicated in the trailer, so follow the link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iugA7S96QRc
    The guys tried hard, because they really want to play your games, but many do not know the language. It would be great if you were soldering the Russian atmosphere into your game. Nipish…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. RAD - cooperative local game

Please, make in RAD local cooperative. In the roguelike games it
    is necessary.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Psychonauts crash on windows 10 Via discord

Hi, I'm playing Psychonauts on PC (through Discord Nitro) and I have been getting quite a lot of crashes to desktop. At first they mainly happened just after the start of some cutscenes - the cutscene starts to play, then it freezes for a moment, before going back to desktop with no error. But now I am unable to proceed because the cutscene to enter a brain crashes me out every time, so I can't go to Sasha's brain.

here's my system's information.
    Machine name: DESKTOP-R5ORH26
    Machine Id: {BC885AC6-7936-43A8-B511-19C799317B43}
    Operating System: Windows 10 Famille 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
    Language:…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Grim Fandango Crashes

Every time I hand over the cigarette tin for detonation the cane completely crashed. Can’t get past this point.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. will psyconauts in the rhombus of ruin be add to the oculus quest

I need to know if the game psyconauts in the rhombus of ruin be ported the the new vr system the oculus quest because I love the original game so much and that is the only vr system I can afford

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please fix the bugs in Manny’s inventory.

It really takes away from the gaming experience of Grim Fandango to have to click repeatedly on ”Select”, ”Examine item” and ”Cancel” and nothing happens.
    Otherwise I love it just as much today as way back in 1998.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. [RAD] Regional price in Brazil (Steam)

I came here to warn you that there's something very wrong with the regional price for Brazil on Steam. A $20 game in the US store usually costs $10~$13 dollars in Brazil, definitely not $40. Double is not Fine (hey, I know you love puns, maybe I'll get your attention hehe). But, please, do not let Bandai Namco make your sales in Brazil fail miserably, especially after paying extra to localize the game, as they seem to be oblivious to regional prices more often than not. No one will pay that price in Brazil, especially since we could get it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Awesome so far, controller's are in working order. Need more play time.

So far so good. Game plays nicely with xBone elite fairly well.

Steam controller could use some buffering and smoothing for the left pad in mouse and maybe some attention all together for the best release possible. I am already leaning on the customizations of Steam controller, using the pads as either jump and attack or roll and attack. Makes for easy use in this game, with changing the button layouts. Both pads with mouse joystick and mouse camera, is a nice way to have a smooth feel, though in game isn't as smooth as it could be.

Update. Smoothly…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rad CBT - Numerous Crashes

So I've been enjoying the game, although my game crashes extremely often and at random times.

I got crashes on the main menu, while changing the resolution, ingame couple minutes after gameplay or even after long gaming sessions (longest been about 20-25 minutes) crashing. It is somewhat frustrating to lose all the progress, tho I'm no stranger to Alphas and Betas.

CPU: Intel i7 7700k
    GPU: GTX 1080 TI
    Playing on ultra-wide 21:9 screen
    SSD

Crash report:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=13c7EcS_xieNwWfTr58i5Izw7zGR4VIqN

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. RAD -

The Irradiated Berry has an abusive growth issue tied to picking it up and saving and quitting your run. You can pick it up. Save and Exit. Load your run back up. You will still have it in your inventory and a new one will have grown. You can abuse this for a bunch of endo mutations before even leaving the first town area. From the screenshot you can see that I have used it to get increased range x3, vampiric hits, and waterproof without loading into W1-1.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please let us pause the game by pressing Space bar again

I'm an English teacher and I use the games to teach my younger students various grammar points (they're excellent!) So far we're doing Monkey Island, old version.

As English isn't their first language, when the subtitles appear on screen, I pause the game and get the old "Game Paused - Press Space to Continue" bar up. The subtitles are visible, and we read them and talk about the grammar together. All well and good.

However, when I play DOTT, it just zips me back to the main menu. I realize this is probably a very minor issue, but it also…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Grim fandango

Hi everyone,

In the iPhone version (I am using 6 SE), the game crashed when I was walking by the zeppelin in the 2nd act. Now it shows a black screen when I try to enter.

Hope you can fix it.

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Airplay support on iOS!

Just started playing the remastered version of Grim Fandango, and I tried using Airplay Mirroring but the audio stutters. Seems like it's too much for an iPhone X to handle, but I think there's a way to stream the game directly rather than the whole screen to make it much smoother.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Russian Nintendo eShop

There are no Double Fine games in russian eShop on Nintendo Switch, although russian PSN have them. Please put your games on russian Nintedo eShop

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring The Cave Back to PSN

To whom it may concern,

I'm a big fan of the type of games that Doublefine Games have made and a fan of Tim Schafer's work in general.

When I was younger I couldn't play the games that you made because I came from a poor home and didn't have a PC or even a gaming console until I was older. It wasn't until a few years ago when I was much older that I started to take a look at all of the indie games being released on PS4 that I came across your games. To be honest the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

General Double Fine support

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base