General Double Fine support

1. Psychonauts (installed using GOG installer) automatically opens in Sublime Text as a text file.

Psychonauts doesn't run when installed using GOG installer. Opens up in Sublime text for some reason. Same if I try to open it using terminal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You should release Waterloo-O as an actual game

Waterloo-O is a really fun game in Psychonauts, but I think it would be awesome to release it as a board game, it an app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Psychonauts invisiblity bug

Going invisible and triggering a cut scene with skippable dialog results in staying invisible until level load.
    Replicate:
    .Go invisible
    .Trigger dialog cut scene
    .Skip dialog
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtYJMIGKd58

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A Linux version of Stupid Invaders would be great!

"Space Goofs" is a quite unknown French animated TV series, which served as the basis of the funny adventure game titled "Stupid Invaders". Read more about the game at ign: http://www.ign.com/games/stupid-invaders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Psychonauts on OSX 10.13.1

I purchased the DRM-Free version of the first Psychonauts through the humble store. I started to play it on a previous version of OSX and everything worked fine, but after upgrading to OSX 10.13.1 I only get a black screen after launching the game. The sound works fine and the controls seem to work too, even if I can't see what I do.
    I'd like to know if my system isn't supported or if there is any way to make the game work on it.
    My Graphic Card is an NVidia GeForce GT 650M.
    Thanks for any help!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add a Report Post function to the forums

When I see spam posts on the forums, I'd like to report them so a moderator can come along and evaluate and/or remove them. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any controls for these posts other than quote, multiquote, and share.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Missing/wrong Broken Age cutscene

Noticed another missing cutscene in the latest Steam version of Broken Age. In Act 2, when you exit the helmet in Mom's control room, it shows Vella entering the room from the door. Previously, the cutscene was the helmet rising back to the ceiling, and Vella's hair being helmet-shaped the first time you use it.
    It's a cosmetic thing rather that something that affects puzzle-solving, but even my nephews noticed and questioned it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Problem with Download of FT

Hey guys. the game doesn't downloading from AppStore. I've tried for two days and there's still some kind of trouble with it.(

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Massive Chalice II

Please make a part two with more map sections and more enemy/player classes!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. No Xbox Support

Gotta say, I have been a HUGE fan and supporter of Double FIne since the very early days and on top of buying games, I have purchased just about every T-shirt, poster and memorbilia you have released through your store, but I have to admit that your lack of Xbox support is extremly troublesome. I can understand companies like Sony and MS buying exclusivity windows for titles, but for a 3rd party company like Double Fine, one that has supported Xbox in the past, to just give Xbox supporters the shaft when it comes to all of the remastered point…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! We understand that it’s frustrating when a game is not available on a particular platform, and as you mentioned there are always business reasons for releasing (or not releasing) on all platforms.

That said, we have a good working relationship with Microsoft and would love to release our game on the Xbox One platform when it is possible for us to do so. I cannot say if or when these games will release for the platform, but we’ll keep looking into it!

11. General question about psychonauts 1

While messing around, I noticed that there are cow items in Waterloo. They are called "AScaleToA", "AScaleToB", and "AScaleToC". They teleport you to three different places in waterloo. What are these and why were they in the game? Plus, how in the world did I get them??

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Day of the tentacle on tvOS

Huge fan of the game but it would be even better on Apple TV. Any plans on bringing the game to TVOS platform? Some of your other games are on tvOS.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General Double Fine support

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base