How can we improve Double Fine Productions?

Awesome so far, controller's are in working order. Need more play time.

So far so good. Game plays nicely with xBone elite fairly well.

Steam controller could use some buffering and smoothing for the left pad in mouse and maybe some attention all together for the best release possible. I am already leaning on the customizations of Steam controller, using the pads as either jump and attack or roll and attack. Makes for easy use in this game, with changing the button layouts. Both pads with mouse joystick and mouse camera, is a nice way to have a smooth feel, though in game isn't as smooth as it could be.

Update. Smoothly plays on Steam controller pads, when set to joystick move for both sticks. Will try more settings, as I progress. Haven't seen any bugs, as of yet.

Mutations are a interesting thing, being there could be away to influence them. If say you had one fire mutation and find another, instead of giving you what you think it is, the influence could unlock something "hidden or special". Or Beast mode and get wings, instead of adding the wings, it'll upgrade to your surprise something different. Announce it as the upgrade it's supposed to be, then say something like "That's interesting" impling that's not what I though would happen.

Finally Razer sent my Raiju but it was to late. I am guessing Beta is over, at least the part of it.

Hidden fruit is an interesting one. I started to leave plants unbroken, walking around them to grow the area. I haven't see anything special from doing this though. Nor have I from the bomb blooms, not even after growing the area around them and giving it time.

All in all the game played well, had a challange and was creatively interesting. I think this is a good start to the game, as I wasn't able to get past the first stage I assume there's more content to keep it interesting in later stages. Well done so far, I hope there's more content than what I was able to play, as I think if there's to little people will hear of it and turn away. The platform is strong, the logic is creative and if there's enough content I think it'll be a success.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

cybersam2077 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)