This forum is for bugs and technical support.

Completing Rhea's Power Gem rewarded no Upgrade Points

I just completed the "Rhea's Power Gem" optional mission which says it has a reward of "3 upgrade points", but I seem to have not received any points. Right after completing it, I have only 2 upgrade points, and I'm pretty sure I already had those (but even if I didn't, that would of course mean that I only received 2 upgrade points)

Here is the trophy screenshot that was automatically taken:

http://i.imgur.com/gwpfu4E.png

you can see the 2 upgrade points in the corner. I'm not sure if it would have awarded the 3 points by the time this screenshot was taken, but as I said, right now (directly after this screenshot was taken) I still have 2 upgrade points...so hopefully that is enough information to make some sort of determination :)

I currently only have the Methuselah's ship area left and have collected everything in every other area (as far as I know) so I'm worried that if there is no other place to collect 3 upgrade points, I won't be able to purchase the last upgrade (I currently need exactly 3 more upgrade points to buy the last upgrade).

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andrew AndersonAndrew Anderson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...