This forum is for bugs and technical support.

Game unplayable on my mac due to continuous graphics glitches/clipping

For probably the whole intro sequence, I thought the graphical glitching was intentional because of how much of it there is and how comically weird it makes everything look. Objects randomly appear and disappear and even change positions; different parts of the headlander's face suddenly become visible when they aren't supposed to be (e.g. entire jaw shows on top of head).
I'd attach a screenshot of a sample messed-up headlander face, but apparently that's not a feature of this pseudo-bug-reporting platform.
... I just noticed that the game is listed as windows-only on Steam. Yet I have installed it on my mac and just played it on my mac. Not sure how this is possible - did you just silently roll back the mac version after I installed it?.. does Steam silently try to emulate stuff that's windows-only?.. both of these seem like awful ideas.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    YanaYana shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Mac port is still in development, and there is a known issue with Iris Pro GPUs that is resolved in the next MacOS update (10.12 Sierra).

Thank you for trying it out early and letting us know about the problem you ran into and what hardware you were using. We hope to have a stable Mac port sometime soon.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello I am experiencing this glitch currently in the official Steam Mac release.

Feedback and Knowledge Base