Feedback and Tech Support

Cutscenes language

So... i'm a little disappointed, the voices can be set to french but cutscenes stay in english. Is it a bug ? is it me ? didn't find anything about this on internet. if it's normal, i suggest to add all the voices to the cutscenes since they existed in the original game.
(oh, if that matter, i'm playing the mac version)

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sylvain Belli shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Wurstboy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same Problem here…Sierra and al the cutscenes in english…thats a real bummer! I played that game in my childhood, in german! So i want the cutscenes to be in german offcourse. Please fix that…

• Guillaume Bouvier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem here, on macOS Sierra (currently 10.12.5), the game runs in the chosen language, but the cutscenes stay in English. The original game doesn't have this bug (but the "original version" in DoubleFine's remake does, even with classic voice selected).

• tenen53127 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm experiencing the same problems (macOS Sierra, all available updates installed, language german). Quite annoying.

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the same issue. Running 1.1.887008 (GOG version) on macOS Sierra (German). Cutscenes are in English language. In-game parts are German. Currently that's a terrible mess. Please fix that.

Feedback and Knowledge Base