Feedback and Tech Support

iOS - Audio issue

First off - Bless you for this game. I've not been so excited about spending my money in a long time. :D

Okay, unnoticed similar tickets about this issue but since it's for iOS, I wanted to make sure you had a post for it.

#1 - Audio cuts out during music transitions. Seems like when the scene moves into a different song, it will intermittently lose all audio. Reproduced on scene where Ben touches the fuel tower and triggers the flying police to arrive.

#2 - Audio does not appear to work at all when putting the screen up to an AppleTV via AirPlay. Video works fine. Force quit app and relaunched, issue persists.

iOS 10.3.3
tvOS 10.2.2

Thanks!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cory KrausCory Kraus shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cory KrausCory Kraus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a fourth gen Apple TV, which is the current model. I also have an iPhone 7 Plus.

The audio works fine when ringer switch is on. When it is off, the audio doesn't push to Apple TV which isn't typical in my experience.

• Cory KrausCory Kraus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Addendum, my ringer switch was in the off position when the audio wasn't pushing to the Apple TV. When I switched the ringer on, audio again began to play.

Feedback and Knowledge Base