iOS: Crash/glitch after trying tinexit the cavefish hideout correctly with the ramp
TL;DR: game glitched/crashed now I can’t use the ramp, cab’t continue in the game
I have this bug in the cavefish hideout:
- I took the ramp to the turn, removed the dots in the kiddle, cutscene
- after the cutscene I ended up being in the scene as if you wouldn’t had removed the dots
- if I go back to the hideout, the ramp is there, but disapears suddenly
- I can leave the cave, but can’t go in again, as if I would have talen the ramp outside (but I didn’t)
- the only savegame I have is after the game glitched the first time
- the game thinks I’m in a cutscene, so the inventory is mever visible and long press gibes the skip cutscene menu, but single press make ben move normally and with the non-remastered controls I can interact, but the game crashes e.g. when I use an item.
I spammed the skip cutscene function quite a bit and maybe that caused a crash that resulted in that invalid gamestate?
Do I have to start a new? Can you maybe make an update and fix the problem?
iPad Pro 2017 with iOS 11 Beta 3.
Hi there, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting assistance.