Feedback and Tech Support

Freezing and crash during the riding part of the game. When this issue will be fix?

Freezing and crash during the riding part of the game. When this issue will be fix?

The game is unplayable on my iPhone 8 Plus!

Thx

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CyB shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Luc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news? The game is still unplayable and thus unfinishable due to the cavefish/bike fighting scene in the canyon.

• Kaio Dolgoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After the last update the game works in the moutains, but every time that i will enter cavefish cavern the game crasch. I’m really frustated

• Jonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was excited to see this game in the App Store for iOS devices. Game has a great nostalgic feel, but the game crashes constantly at the fighting at Old Mine Road. I am using an iPhone X and it’s becoming very frustrating. The game starts to glitch and freezes and a few times it has not allowed me to force quit the Application. Only remedy was to restart the phone. I’m reading complaints dating back to December 2017. It’s now mid-March 2018. Any idea when this game will have the debugging issue fixed? An update is needed ASAP. If there is no patch or update, I feel this app needs to be pulled from the Apple iOS App Store. If I don’t get a response, I will have no choice but to report this problem through the proper channels of Apple, and have the game removed. Charging individuals $4.99 for a game that has apparent game bugs and issues is wrong.

• Sebastian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi DF TLo,
        Update process over 2 Months?
        No response of you? All users asked you for the status and nobody answered! Bad!!!

We would have an answer!!!

• es commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi it has been over a month of working on this issue. Is there a way we could get a status update. Even if it is not ready, just something to let us know where you are in the process.

For example after producing the iPhone 8 were you able to reproduce the problem? Do you know what is causing it? Is there a realistic timeline to get this fixed?

• Kaio Dolgoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This sucks, this problem is still there and we can’t play the game nor have a game refund! That is really disapointing!

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please work on this ASAP. Is very frustrating , is impossible to pass the riding part.

• Padraig Carroll commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First game I purchased ever on my iPhone 8 Plus, and it’s got more bugs than an old mattress. An update is badly needed.

• Bruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think it's a hardware issue. Same thing happening on my iPad Air 2. Most likely an iOS issue.

• Matthew Bruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It worked fine until the riding section fighting the other gang members on their bikes. Tried killing the app and restarting but that doesn’t help. It just goes jerky and then freezes. Please fix. (iPhone x)

• Alan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too am having this issue with my iPhone 8 Plus, running the latest iOS (11.2.1). Does it in both remastered and classic modes. Would love some suggestions or support with this please.
        Cheers

• GP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IPhone 8 Plus. Stuck at Old Mine Road. Freezes every time!

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue iPhoneX 256gb - sometimes crashes or lags horribly and crashes.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base