Psychonauts 2

1. I hope Psychonauts 2 can add Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

double fine has some great games, but up to now, people in China cannot enjoy them due to the lack of support of Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese in interface and subtitles. We hope that double fine can kindly support these languages. Especially as one of the members of Xbox game studios. Most of the titles in XGS supports Chinese, Halo even got audio support for Chinese years ago. People in China wants to enjoy double fine's games with the support of Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
    ESPECIALLY Psychonauts 2, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1,514 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    186 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We would love to add more languages to Psychonauts 2, and we are investigating to see if that could be possible at some future time.

Script wise this is the largest game we’ve ever made and adding even one extra language would take a lot of work and a lot of extra budget that we currently do not have. To add languages that use entirely different alphabets and have other considerations is an even bigger job still.

We may get that chance, and we really really hope we do, but we can’t make any promises, and we also would not be able to do so in time for launch.

2. Strike City Cannot Progress

I cannot progress past Strike City as when I reached the end of the level for the first time, when Raz picked up the mirror shard, it was invisible, and after slotting it into the mirror, I was dumped unceremoniously back into the bowling alley.

I did see this in the known issues section, and I also believe it might have been caused by the ladder that I 'creatively climbed' while trying to test if I could jump from the ball. (I really wanted any potential figments hidden up there and was not aware the ladder would be part of…

69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Polish (and other languages) localization is missing - please add it

Please be more inclusive. Players who do not speak any of the languages that Psychonauts 2 has been so far translated to are not able to fully experience the game, as writing, story is a very important part of it.
    Please translate Psychonauts 2 into as many languages as possible so that more players can enjoy this fantastic game.
    For Polish localization, I wholeheartedly recommend Albion Localisations.

97 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cruller’s Correspondence

Loving the game but I think I broke it! The last time I played, I had just pulled a switch in Cruller’s Correspondence to change the direction of the flying envelopes. I stopped the game there. When I returned to my save, the envelopes were on their initial path (directly into the hole) but the switch this time could not be interacted with (there’s not even a button prompt). Turning the game/Xbox on and off doesn’t help, neither does exiting and re-entering the brain. I can’t progress and I’m afraid I’m hardlocked, as the kids say…

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A Supply Chest Key in Green Needle Gulch didnt count itself as collected

I have collected every collectible item in Green Needle Gulch, but for some reason one of the supply chest keys never counted itself as collected on the map. It's nothing too major as it doesn't prevent me from getting the platinum on the game. But not having it checked off in the journal will forever annoy me

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Game Pass for PC save issues

I have progressed about 2 hours into the game and every time that I close it and return my save data is nowhere to be found. I am using game pass on PC and initially pre-installed the game. I have since reinstalled the game to try and fix the issue and I still encounter the same problem. The game seems to think that it is auto-saving but when the game is closed and launched it acts as though it is my first time booting it up.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You've been teleported to the world origin. Report this!

After getting halfway through the mind of "Lily's dad" I was using the scenery changer and got teleported to the world origin. I had the settings on Deep Sea, cacti, fish and the family in the center when I was transported. There were three white platforms. The one I found myself on had the title written all around me. The second platform had "Persistent Lily" standing in the middle and the Third platform had Persistent Cup Cart written over nothing. Hope this helps.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC: Not responding from Intern Manual

Game stops accepting button inputs after taking a closer look at collection in the manual. Happened immediately after getting the intern manual, allowed force quit easily and had no issues with save file. I went back into the game and it happened again with a different collectible.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Achievements aren't unlocking

For some reason, none of the achievements are unlocking anymore. And Im rank 58 now and still haven't got the rank 50 achievement. Already tried shutting everything down manually and still nothing.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re aware that various Xbox achievements not unlocking on Xbox/GamePass. The trouble seems to be related to the Xbox Cloud not syncing properly and taking longer to unlock. This means that we don’t have much control over resolving but we have seen uninstalling/reinstalling the game has worked in some instances. Otherwise, you will need to wait for the cloud save to properly sync, which will eventually happen but we have no control over how long it will take.

10. Teleported to world origin in the Gzarevich level

Playing on Windows 10. Teleported to the world origin in the Gzarevich level, while changing the scenery in the Diasp-o-rama. Changed it from all three in tundra mode to desert background without changing the props or the family. Was not able to replicate bug after leaving and reentering the mind - I had broken some of the items in the igloo prior to the bug, and did not break them again when replaying.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Teleported to where I already got the Instruments and now cannot leave

After the nick level when going to find the Instruments , after getting the first set, I went to taste and smell to get the second. After beating the bosses at the end of that level(the three panics) , it teleported me to touch and hearing again and no I can’t leave as no Instruments are located there.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Playing psychonauts on windows 10 (gamepass) and game softlocks whenever I read an item tooltip!

Whenever I go into my inventory and click on an item and read the tooltip when I exit my game softlocks I cant press anything and I pressing e or esc does nothing only thing that could fix it is reloading! I wanna read the tooltips but cant! For where I am in the game I just got into the motherlobe and I have the psychic door and intern badge

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Softlock in Psy King's Sensorium upon exiting game.

Exiting at the point in the level where Psy King shows you the memories of his final moments results in the player being placed back in the backstage area with no way to return to that location, though Vision and Psy King can still be heard commenting on the crowd in the distant background.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bug: Last Motherlobe supply chest unopenable in post-game

I went to collect my last Motherlobe supply chest in the Nerve Center in the post-game. The maps show I have all supply chest keys collected in all areas. The supply chest is unresponsive to being opened, it behaves as if I did not have the key for it. No dialogue is triggered from Raz.

I'm on PC, Windows 10, Steam version, latest update as of 16th September 2021.

(P.S. I tried to included my .sav file but the site wouldn't let me.)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can't replay Pillinko after beating level

I missed two figments from the pillinko game, and now that I beat the level I cannot replay it to grab them and 100% the level.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fatal Error crashes game upon loading! [SPOILERS AHEAD]

I'm roughly 10 hours into the game. I'm at the point in the story where we need to reintegrate the three aspects of Ford's mind. I've finished Fullbear's mind, and started Boole's.

The last things I did were getting the rare fungus, went to Truman's Grotto to hand it in to Lili, she wasn't there, so I loaded up the Quarry. Now any time the game attempts to load my save file, I get this message: (but without the quotes)

"LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line:3971]
    Retry was NOT successful."

This is on the Steam version of the game played on Windows 10

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Controller not working with the game! Playing with a DS4 on the xbox app on PC.

The game doesn't recognize my controller. Kinda frustrating since the K&B controls aren't the best. It's a DS4 and the game is running with the xbox app on windows 10.
    Other games recognize the controller, including Psychonauts 1.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Additional texture pop-in on Series X compared with other platforms

I've noticed that there is additional texture pop in during cutscenes on Series X compared with PC and PlayStation.

This is especially apparent on Hollis's clothes and face during the scene cuts while she is briefing the Sasha and Milla on the Lady Lucktopus mission.

It's quite distracting and I'd expect the more powerful console to have less pop-in, not more.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. No pose option on the Otto-shot camera

I can't pose in the photo mode. I've been told, and seen before on video, that you can pose Raz immediately upon receiving the camera. However, the button is not there on my UI, and I can't pose Raz at all.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. "LowLevelFatalError" with Xbox Game Pass for PC

I'm getting the known "LowLevelFatalError". For Steam and the DRM-free version you suggest switching to Direct X 11. Since I want to play the game with my XBox Game Pass for PC, I can't force the game to start with Direct X 11. What should I do?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base