Psychonauts 2

1. Can't get steamer trunk tag in Compton's Cookoff

I completed Compton's Cookoff in time for all the timed events. However, I didn't get the steamer trunk tag at that time. Going back later through the Collective Unconsciousness, the box containing it is locked and I can't open it or replay the event to unlock it.

106 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    21 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello all!
    For getting that last Steamer Trunk in Compton’s Cookoff, you’ll need to go back there after you completed the game, as it will be accessible in a post-game state. Sorry for the frustration, but hope this clears up any confusion about collecting the Trunk!

2. Strike City Cannot Progress

I cannot progress past Strike City as when I reached the end of the level for the first time, when Raz picked up the mirror shard, it was invisible, and after slotting it into the mirror, I was dumped unceremoniously back into the bowling alley.

I did see this in the known issues section, and I also believe it might have been caused by the ladder that I 'creatively climbed' while trying to test if I could jump from the ball. (I really wanted any potential figments hidden up there and was not aware the ladder would be part of…

69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cruller’s Correspondence

Loving the game but I think I broke it! The last time I played, I had just pulled a switch in Cruller’s Correspondence to change the direction of the flying envelopes. I stopped the game there. When I returned to my save, the envelopes were on their initial path (directly into the hole) but the switch this time could not be interacted with (there’s not even a button prompt). Turning the game/Xbox on and off doesn’t help, neither does exiting and re-entering the brain. I can’t progress and I’m afraid I’m hardlocked, as the kids say…

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A Supply Chest Key in Green Needle Gulch didnt count itself as collected

I have collected every collectible item in Green Needle Gulch, but for some reason one of the supply chest keys never counted itself as collected on the map. It's nothing too major as it doesn't prevent me from getting the platinum on the game. But not having it checked off in the journal will forever annoy me

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You've been teleported to the world origin. Report this!

After getting halfway through the mind of "Lily's dad" I was using the scenery changer and got teleported to the world origin. I had the settings on Deep Sea, cacti, fish and the family in the center when I was transported. There were three white platforms. The one I found myself on had the title written all around me. The second platform had "Persistent Lily" standing in the middle and the Third platform had Persistent Cup Cart written over nothing. Hope this helps.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC: Not responding from Intern Manual

Game stops accepting button inputs after taking a closer look at collection in the manual. Happened immediately after getting the intern manual, allowed force quit easily and had no issues with save file. I went back into the game and it happened again with a different collectible.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Teleported to world origin in the Gzarevich level

Playing on Windows 10. Teleported to the world origin in the Gzarevich level, while changing the scenery in the Diasp-o-rama. Changed it from all three in tundra mode to desert background without changing the props or the family. Was not able to replicate bug after leaving and reentering the mind - I had broken some of the items in the igloo prior to the bug, and did not break them again when replaying.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Teleported to where I already got the Instruments and now cannot leave

After the nick level when going to find the Instruments , after getting the first set, I went to taste and smell to get the second. After beating the bosses at the end of that level(the three panics) , it teleported me to touch and hearing again and no I can’t leave as no Instruments are located there.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Playing psychonauts on windows 10 (gamepass) and game softlocks whenever I read an item tooltip!

Whenever I go into my inventory and click on an item and read the tooltip when I exit my game softlocks I cant press anything and I pressing e or esc does nothing only thing that could fix it is reloading! I wanna read the tooltips but cant! For where I am in the game I just got into the motherlobe and I have the psychic door and intern badge

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Softlock in Psy King's Sensorium upon exiting game.

Exiting at the point in the level where Psy King shows you the memories of his final moments results in the player being placed back in the backstage area with no way to return to that location, though Vision and Psy King can still be heard commenting on the crowd in the distant background.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Psi Kings Sensorium Game-Ending glitch

When in the Psi King Sensorium, i found the instruments for touch and sound before the instruments for taste and smell.
    After beating the final arena, instead of the taste and sound instruments it warped me back to the post-arena area for touch and smell, there is no way out of the area and no method for going back to a previous area within the level to work around.

Basically I'm stuck in an already-cleared area with no way to progress the game.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enemy respawns in collective unconcious - achievement implications

Certain enemies will not consistently respawn in the collective unconscious version of levels, e.g. they may respawn the first time you revisit but seem to not respawn at any point after that. This leads to certain enemies being completely missing from the game after a certain point, including enemies required for certain achievements (e.g. "Objection").

If this lack of respawning is a bug that can be fixed that would be wonderful. If it is not a bug, there should be a way to manually trigger a respawn of those encounters, so that achievements cannot be locked out.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base