Psychonauts 2

1. Can you Transfer money from Venmo to Cash App?

To Transfer money from Venmo to Cash App, both Cash app and Venmo users must connect the same bank account with Venmo and Cash app accounts. Lining your mutual bank account to Cash app account and Venmo is the way to easily send money from a Venmo digital wallet to Cash app account. For further information, you can tap on the given link here. https://www.contactmail-support.com/blog/transfer-money-from-venmo-to-cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stuck in Strike City (after patch)

I started playing on gamepass around 10th November and the first time I entered Strike city I managed to skip to the last crane section (i don't remember how), I got to the cutscene inside ford's head but the shard was invisible, I put the invisible shard in the mirror and got out of ford's mind. I reentered the level and now the shard appears but I am unable to interact with it. I know there was a patch to fix this but I started playing after the patch and I'm still unable to progress.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can I talk to a live person at Facebook? Facebook live chat support

Do you want to know Can I talk to a live person at Facebook? Then, you can surely contact to the facebook customer support service through the facebook live chat option. In the facebook live chat support feature, you are given the chance of getting in touch with facebook representatives with the help of which you can easily report your issues to facebook. You can click on the link here to attain further information. https://www.myaccountrecovery.com/blog/how-do-i-speak-to-a-live-person-at-facebook/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. [bug] Nick's brain: got stuck

In Nick's brain, after the Vision Quest, when you have to find the missing bandmates on the festival area, in the campgrounds, you can get stuck between a rock and a flower (see picture).
    I had to use smelling salts to get out.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Whole PC crashes after "Press Any Key To Start"

Hello! I have already sent my problem to you support team through mail but they have stopped responding me for a long time now. I have had this problem since release and even the latest update did not solve it.

I can enter the game, I can watch intro videos until it gets to the first screen which says "Press any key to start" and when I do that, all of a sudden my GPU fans start to roar loud and my monitor's screen turns off into stand by mode. and I have no other choice but to manually press…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug with Savegame at Lucrecia´s Lament

I quit the game after the combat at the suitcase dam because the game autosaved. But now, if I load the savegame the combat arena is empty and the way to the dam with the suitcases in the water doesn´t appear. So I have no option to continue with the game and I´m stuck at this point. Starting the game new or dying in that area doesn´t work either.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. lost game files after game crashed

The game was crashing randomly before but I was always able to boot it back up to where I left off. But after I exited Cassies' brain it crashed after and when I tried to resume the game it told me it was an "invalid save slot "

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. lost game files after game crashed

The game was crashing randomly before but I was always able to boot it back up to where I left off. But after I exited Cassies' brain it crashed after and when I tried to resume the game it told me it was an "invalid save slot "

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. windows store won’t download

Hi I’m I’m struggling to play this happens once I downloaded the Microsoft store version this happens then after I completed the Hollis mind it’s goes black as soon as a cutscene start to at lucky octopus hotel I go to the part where Rez goes outside to see Hollis and said his line it’s the scene doesn’t happen and I get a black screen nothing happens

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Teleported to world origin in Fatherland Follies

Playing on Windows Game Pass. This was in Fatherland Follies. I was found the purse tag and the purse. When I gave the purse it's tag, I held B to skip and instead of skipping, I was teleported to the world origin.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can get stuck in pit in Cassie's mind

At the start of the "Deep inside Teacher's Domain" section, it's possible to land and get a respawn point set on several of the books in the pit. There's no way to climb back out and you are forced to exit and re-enter the brain. This also resets your progress to before the book transition if playing through the level for the first time.

Example: https://youtu.be/1rIwYWcZGE8

In addition, although I've been unable to recreate it, I somehow managed to survive a fall into the same pit on one occasion by using the levitation bubble. I hit the bottom without dying…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is there a way to bring a save over from Steam to XBOX Game Pass for PC?

Hello! I originally started playing on my copy from Steam but am interested in playing the game via Game Pass for PC (in the hope I could finish my save on my XBOX Series X).

I've backed up my Steam save files, uninstalled from Steam, and installed the game via the Game Pass for PC option in Windows. I went to the save file locations and it appears the save files are in a different format between services.

Is there any way for this to not be the case or some way to convert it? I'd rather not have to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Flashing lights

Hello! I have encoutered an issue in the main menu and cutscenes with flashing lights. I sure hope that no people with epilepsy encounter this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Flashing lights

Hello! I have encoutered an issue in the main menu and cutscenes with flashing lights. I sure hope that no peapole with epilepsy encounter this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Flashing lights

Hello! I have encoutered an issue in the main menu and cutscenes with flashing lights. I sure hope that no peapole with epilepsy encounter this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can't get steamer trunk tag in Compton's Cookoff

Note this bug is not actually fixed, so I'm opening a new issue:
    https://support.doublefine.com/forums/937416-psychonauts-2/suggestions/44049294-can-t-get-steamer-trunk-tag-in-compton-s-cookoff

Should actually be fixed instead of needing to beat the entire game. It is a real bug. Afterall, I want to unlock everything so I can go into last boss fight with max power. Which I suspect requires unlocking everything before boss fight to reach rank 102.

I wonder if it's related to a bug where I beat ran out of time on the last cookoff but it let it go so I 'failed' the challenge but didn't actually?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cannot collect Cassie's first vault

Collected Cassie's first vault. When revisiting the game post credit to collect all vaults, after getting her second I noticed that the first vault memory never showed up in my menu. Revisiting the location, her vault is not there. While not game breaking, this potentially feels like a Pri 2 or Pri1 bug. Being able to 100% the game is stuck behind this. Encountered this bug while playing on Steam with a 100% repro rate when testing it on my end (5 out of 5 times).

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Game keeps crashing and screwing up graphics

I'm trying to play, and I'm getting this error:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line:675]
    pResource-> Map(Subresource, pReadRange,
    reinterpretcast <void**> (&pData)) failed
    at
    E:\dfp-pn2-r-platform\Common\UE4\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12RHIPrivate.h:1172
    with error DXGL
    ERRORDEVICEREMOVED with Reason:
    DGXIERRORDEVICE_HUNG

I get this every time I try to play the actual game (ie, choose Resume Game) or adjust the graphics in the graphics menu. The first game worked fine on my computer, so I'm guessing the more advanced graphics has something to do with it.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bug: Last Motherlobe supply chest unopenable in post-game

I went to collect my last Motherlobe supply chest in the Nerve Center in the post-game. The maps show I have all supply chest keys collected in all areas. The supply chest is unresponsive to being opened, it behaves as if I did not have the key for it. No dialogue is triggered from Raz.

I'm on PC, Windows 10, Steam version, latest update as of 16th September 2021.

(P.S. I tried to included my .sav file but the site wouldn't let me.)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base