Psychonauts 2

1. Keyboard and mouse input ignored when opening Intern Menu for the first time (during tutorial)

Environment:
    Windows 10, standard launcher options, Steam installation. Display mode - borderless windowed. Controls method - Keyboard/mouse. All game options are at default.

I ran into this issue when opening the Intern Manual for the first time.

When I cycled over to the skills tab by pressing E as instructed, I attempted to click on another skill besides the one that was highlighted/displayed by default. This caused a soft-lock, ignoring all game inputs. After tabbing in and out of the game a few times, I saw that other users were able to bypass this issue by pressing WinKey (Super), then…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Psychonauts 2 wont start missing .dll file

Hello, I hope your doing well! I recently installed psychonauts 2 through steam on my computer. However when I do so it won't launch. I tried running as administrator but it gave me an error message of api-ms-win-core-version-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer.
    I'm running the game on windows 7 which it says the game supports on steam. And with a pretty okay/good gaming laptop core i7 and nvida 980m gpu. I really just want to play the game I was so excited!!!!
    If there's anyway someone could help it would be deeply appreciated! Please! Idk what to do
    Thank…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  3 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ps5 Can't Launch Game

Unable to load a game. Hey all! First off congrats on launch! When I bought the game I was extremely excited to jump right in but my PS5 has extremely long loading screens at launch. I haven't even gotten passed the home screen due to a crash that continues to reoccur as well. Included Is a picture of sonys report screen. I just wish I could play the game since I know it'll be great once I get in lol.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Playing psychonauts on windows 10 (gamepass) and game softlocks whenever I read an item tooltip!

Whenever I go into my inventory and click on an item and read the tooltip when I exit my game softlocks I cant press anything and I pressing e or esc does nothing only thing that could fix it is reloading! I wanna read the tooltips but cant! For where I am in the game I just got into the motherlobe and I have the psychic door and intern badge

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC: Not responding from Intern Manual

Game stops accepting button inputs after taking a closer look at collection in the manual. Happened immediately after getting the intern manual, allowed force quit easily and had no issues with save file. I went back into the game and it happened again with a different collectible.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Consistently getting crashes on startup

"The UE4-Psychonauts2 Game has crashed and will ... Fatal error!"

This is the GOG Windows version. Always happens when the Xbox logo screen shows up. Need to Ctrl+alt+delete to close the program through task manager.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →