Psychonauts 2

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A Supply Chest Key in Green Needle Gulch didnt count itself as collected

I have collected every collectible item in Green Needle Gulch, but for some reason one of the supply chest keys never counted itself as collected on the map. It's nothing too major as it doesn't prevent me from getting the platinum on the game. But not having it checked off in the journal will forever annoy me

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    9 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A Supply Chest Key in Green Needle Gulch didnt count itself as collected

I have collected every collectible item in Green Needle Gulch, but for some reason one of the supply chest keys never counted itself as collected on the map. It's nothing too major as it doesn't prevent me from getting the platinum on the game. But not having it checked off in the journal will forever annoy me

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. After beating Panic Attack in Taste & Smell, Game reloaded me to an already beat area and now I'm stuck

After beating the Panic Attack in Taste & Smell, the game reloaded me to the Hear & Touch boss arena, but since the instruments were gone and there was no way to advance I had to delete my save and start the whole game over

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ps5 Can't Launch Game

Unable to load a game. Hey all! First off congrats on launch! When I bought the game I was extremely excited to jump right in but my PS5 has extremely long loading screens at launch. I haven't even gotten passed the home screen due to a crash that continues to reoccur as well. Included Is a picture of sonys report screen. I just wish I could play the game since I know it'll be great once I get in lol.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A Supply Chest Key in Green Needle Gulch didnt count itself as collected

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hey nerds! You told me to report this!

Hiya! So, first I want to say SPOILER WARNING for anyone who's still playing the game. So.

SPOILER WARNING.

You've been thusly warned.

Hello, there. I'm on the Nick level (the hellish, Soviet It's a Small World thing), and I was asking Lilli to mess around with the set design so I could go find the egg (or whatever), and I was suddenly transported to a slightly frightening black space with a few grey platforms. There was floating copy that told me to report it. So... here I am. Reporting it. As per your request.

This one bug aside (I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base