Psychonauts 2

1. Please Support Korean Subtitles.

Hello, I'm a Korean Xbox Gamer.
    Many people in Korea also want to play the game, but there are many difficulties in understanding or progressing the story because it is not localized in Korean. In Korea, localization is an important factor in determining the success of a game, so I think more people will be able to play if localization is carried out in the future.

1,698 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    236 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We would love to bring this game to more people through new languages. 

At the moment I'm sorry to say there are no plans for a Korean translation, and it is very unlikely we will make one.  However we will keep it in mind and make it a priority *if* there is ever room for some more localisation opportunities in the future.

google translation on this reply:

이 답변에 대한 Google 번역:

우리는 새로운 언어를 통해 더 많은 사람들에게 이 게임을 제공하고 싶습니다.

현재로서는 한국어 번역에 대한 계획이 없으며 만들 가능성은 매우 낮습니다. 그러나 우리는 이를 염두에 두고 향후 더 많은 현지화 기회가 있다면 우선 순위로 삼을 것입니다.

2. Polish (and other languages) localization is missing - please add it

Please be more inclusive. Players who do not speak any of the languages that Psychonauts 2 has been so far translated to are not able to fully experience the game, as writing, story is a very important part of it.
    Please translate Psychonauts 2 into as many languages as possible so that more players can enjoy this fantastic game.
    For Polish localization, I wholeheartedly recommend Albion Localisations.

100 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Severe graphics glitching (black pixel blobs + bright coloured glow/reflections) on Linux / nVidia

After some (seemingly random) amount of gameplay, I'm getting a very distracting glitch, where graphical corruption starts to take over the screen. There are two symptoms:
    - Black 'blobs' appearing, principally around the edges of characters or other geometry. These look quite different when temporal AA is enabled (temporal AA seems to result in bigger, blurrier black blobs, whereas without it, they're often a single pixel in size. Though sometimes, only without temporal AA, much more of the screen will be covered in black squares, depending on the direction the camera faces)
    - Bright primary colours appear, usually magenta or…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Backburner  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Feedback

Was hoping for some expansion and patching on Psychonauts 2.
    Was surprised to find no add-ons, no extra brains to explore, no hidden or extra powers or power upgrades.
    Was also surprised that the story line is so linear, no real side quests or extended extras.
    Would be great to evolve this open world game into something that doesn't have an ending.
    Hoping y'all and the developers are willing to create some real expansions and patches.
    Open up and expand on PSI powers and their upgrades, add features that enrich the game like entering the minds of side characters or…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Backburner  ·  0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Additional texture pop-in on Series X compared with other platforms

I've noticed that there is additional texture pop in during cutscenes on Series X compared with PC and PlayStation.

This is especially apparent on Hollis's clothes and face during the scene cuts while she is briefing Sasha and Milla on the Lady Lucktopus mission.

It's quite distracting and I'd expect the more powerful console to have less pop-in, not more.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Backburner  ·  3 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add Japanese subtitles to Psychonauts 2!

Psychonauts 2 is sold at a high price in Japan, but it doesn't even have Japanese subtitles. I wonder if Double Fine understands that Japanese people basically can't read English.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Multichannel audio issue

My setup: i typically play games with 5.1 audio using a reciever and discrete speakers. Hdmi from the gpu right to the reciever. Its all hdmi 2.0 stuff. And the PC is set to output 5.1 over LPCM. Nothing terribly complicated.

Note: I am on the windows 11 beta, but nothing really seems to have changed with sound in general (other than the look of the settings area).

Problem: It seems that with 5.1 enabled in the windows settings the game outputs certain sounds only to the back right or back left speakers.

A good example is the updrafts from…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Backburner  ·  5 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Weak or missing vibration / rumble / force feedback on pc

I only feel vibrations when getting hit, and even on the highest setting it can be kind of weak. I haven't felt any vibrations anywhere else in the game, which seems bizarre to me considering that previous doublefine games going all the way back to the first Psychonauts have always had excellent force feedback support. Rad, in particular, had excellent force feedback support.

Additionally, adding vibration to the vibration control in the menu would allow a player to easily check if their vibration is working, as well as instantly be able to feel how their current setting affects the strength…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Backburner  ·  0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Arabic

Hi Will there be an Arabic language in the game

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At launch there will be support for English, French, German, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.

We would love to add more languages to Psychonauts 2, and we are investigating to see if that could be possible at some future time.

Script wise this is the largest game we’ve ever made and adding even one extra language would take a lot of work and a lot of extra budget that we currently do not have. To add languages that use entirely different alphabets and have other consdierations is an even bigger job still.

We may get that chance, and we really really hope we do, but we can’t make any promises, and we also would not be able to do so in time for launch.

10. Subtitles seem affected by Windows Scaling (in a bad way)

I have a 4K monitor and typically have the scaling set to 200% (since I grew used to that approximate size with 1080p monitors). On loading Psychonauts 2 and seeing the "Previously On" cinematic, I was surprised to see the subtitles acting poorly. On further investigation, I found that it's tied to the Windows UI scaling.
    At 200% scale, the subtitles are too large to fit on the screen!
    At 150% scale, the subtitles just fit on the screen, but really feel way too big.
    At 100% scale, they feel just right!

I can of course then get around this…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Backburner  ·  2 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. controller vibration It doesn't work in ps4 version

In options it is at the maximum, the controller remote does not vibrate

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Backburner  ·  0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can’t open supply chest if your wallet is full

I have all the keys for the supply chests, but I can’t open the last one to complete the area because when I first tried to open it my wallet was full. So I went and spent some money, but now it won’t let me open it again…I’m assuming because it thinks I used that last key.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Backburner  ·  2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Psi Power Upgrade Bug

Everything is 100% complete, but intern credit is missing or spent on nothing causing the Unlimited Power achievement to be locked.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Backburner  ·  1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Larger/legible menu & map text accessibility options please!

I love and appreciate the larger text and increased legibility option for subtitles,

but I wish it could be applied to some of the journal menu text (upgrade descriptions are tiny!)

and map labels etc (just received Motherlobe Quarry map, can't read a dang thing on it without being a foot from the tv).

Some other menus I've seen so far could also benefit from large text options, like the Otto-Matic descriptions.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Backburner  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Playstation 5 (PS5) version possible?

I have a feeling the answer is "No", or a "Series console was courtesy of Microsoft", or both. But I thought it was worth a shot, especially asking here instead of on DF social medias.
    I was really looking forward to this game, especially after seeing the game through the motions in development since 2015 (even though I didn't back it), and watching the non-playable demo at E3 2019; I still have the souvenirs and even saw Mr. Schafer there! I'd have asked if he accepts pictures, but he was in front of a camera crew. I was happy to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. No vibrations and feedback on Series X

No vibrations and feedback on Xbox Series X

In the game , the only vibrations is when we takes damages...
    Please DF , ad feedback and vibrations for all the actions , it's realy confusing.

thx so much

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Backburner  ·  0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A Memory Vault with Olympic Diving Aspirations

(Steam version, but the issue is likely present in all versions)

The Memory Vault containing "Protect the Queen" seems to be facing an existential crisis. If a player smacks it without fully breaking it open, the Memory Vault can run off the platform's edge into the watery depths. Because it does "die" from fall, the Vault cracks open and the player can view the memory. However, it does not register as being opened in the journal and the memory can't be viewed again.

I didn't revert my save to try and get it again, but my inner completionist is crying.…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New game+ for Psychonauts 2 & add more slots for pins

I would love it if Psychonauts 2 had a new game+ mode to keep me playing & reward players for finishing the story including keeping all you're progress in NG+ and add more pin slots too.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Elements of the scenery

I saw on videos that the elements of the scenery were translated to the selected language, although my game don't have this feature (I'm playing in Game Pass PC).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1