Psychonauts 2

1. Can't get steamer trunk tag in Compton's Cookoff

I completed Compton's Cookoff in time for all the timed events. However, I didn't get the steamer trunk tag at that time. Going back later through the Collective Unconsciousness, the box containing it is locked and I can't open it or replay the event to unlock it.

106 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    21 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello all!
    For getting that last Steamer Trunk in Compton’s Cookoff, you’ll need to go back there after you completed the game, as it will be accessible in a post-game state. Sorry for the frustration, but hope this clears up any confusion about collecting the Trunk!

2. Softlock in Psy King's Sensorium upon exiting game.

Exiting at the point in the level where Psy King shows you the memories of his final moments results in the player being placed back in the backstage area with no way to return to that location, though Vision and Psy King can still be heard commenting on the crowd in the distant background.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enemy respawns in collective unconcious - achievement implications

Certain enemies will not consistently respawn in the collective unconscious version of levels, e.g. they may respawn the first time you revisit but seem to not respawn at any point after that. This leads to certain enemies being completely missing from the game after a certain point, including enemies required for certain achievements (e.g. "Objection").

If this lack of respawning is a bug that can be fixed that would be wonderful. If it is not a bug, there should be a way to manually trigger a respawn of those encounters, so that achievements cannot be locked out.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base