Psychonauts 2

1. Strike City Cannot Progress

I cannot progress past Strike City as when I reached the end of the level for the first time, when Raz picked up the mirror shard, it was invisible, and after slotting it into the mirror, I was dumped unceremoniously back into the bowling alley.

I did see this in the known issues section, and I also believe it might have been caused by the ladder that I 'creatively climbed' while trying to test if I could jump from the ball. (I really wanted any potential figments hidden up there and was not aware the ladder would be part of…

69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    17 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cruller’s Correspondence

Loving the game but I think I broke it! The last time I played, I had just pulled a switch in Cruller’s Correspondence to change the direction of the flying envelopes. I stopped the game there. When I returned to my save, the envelopes were on their initial path (directly into the hole) but the switch this time could not be interacted with (there’s not even a button prompt). Turning the game/Xbox on and off doesn’t help, neither does exiting and re-entering the brain. I can’t progress and I’m afraid I’m hardlocked, as the kids say…

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Achievements aren't unlocking

For some reason, none of the achievements are unlocking anymore. And Im rank 58 now and still haven't got the rank 50 achievement. Already tried shutting everything down manually and still nothing.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re aware that various Xbox achievements not unlocking on Xbox/GamePass. The trouble seems to be related to the Xbox Cloud not syncing properly and taking longer to unlock. This means that we don’t have much control over resolving but we have seen uninstalling/reinstalling the game has worked in some instances. Otherwise, you will need to wait for the cloud save to properly sync, which will eventually happen but we have no control over how long it will take.

4. Teleported to where I already got the Instruments and now cannot leave

After the nick level when going to find the Instruments , after getting the first set, I went to taste and smell to get the second. After beating the bosses at the end of that level(the three panics) , it teleported me to touch and hearing again and no I can’t leave as no Instruments are located there.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Additional texture pop-in on Series X compared with other platforms

I've noticed that there is additional texture pop in during cutscenes on Series X compared with PC and PlayStation.

This is especially apparent on Hollis's clothes and face during the scene cuts while she is briefing the Sasha and Milla on the Lady Lucktopus mission.

It's quite distracting and I'd expect the more powerful console to have less pop-in, not more.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Psi Kings Sensorium Game-Ending glitch

When in the Psi King Sensorium, i found the instruments for touch and sound before the instruments for taste and smell.
    After beating the final arena, instead of the taste and sound instruments it warped me back to the post-arena area for touch and smell, there is no way out of the area and no method for going back to a previous area within the level to work around.

Basically I'm stuck in an already-cleared area with no way to progress the game.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bowling alley supply chest broken

I have all of the supply keys but when I go into the bowling alley and approach the supply chest on the right side of the alley, it tells me that I don't have a key when I'm clearly holding six of six keys...

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stuck in Ambulance. No way to progress.

I encountered a game breaking bug. Hollis' Hot Streak. I can't exit the driverless ambulance. No "Y" prompt on the door. Restarted game, Xbox, etc. multiple times.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Frame drops and bugs

On Xbox one the frames drop when doing fast moves with the levitation ball and when entering a cutscene or different room there is an awkward short-time freeze. Also in the pharmacy chapter you can easily get stuck between the slot machines.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add Japanese subtitles to Psychonauts 2!

Psychonauts 2 is sold at a high price in Japan, but it doesn't even have Japanese subtitles. I wonder if Double Fine understands that Japanese people basically can't read English.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stuck in empty combat arena in Psy King's Sensorium

I was killed by the first beatable panic attack at the same time it killed me. Now when I reload this mind, the intro to the fight is played and then I load in to an empty combat arena to fight the panic attack. It isn't possible to progress or do anything except run around the combat arena.

I can exit the mind and come back in, but it is stuck at this state.

I'm playing on Xbox Series X with gamepass.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can’t open supply chest if your wallet is full

I have all the keys for the supply chests, but I can’t open the last one to complete the area because when I first tried to open it my wallet was full. So I went and spent some money, but now it won’t let me open it again…I’m assuming because it thinks I used that last key.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Subtitles keep going after leaving Sasha’s room

Subtitles keep going with Sasha after leaving his room near the start of the game (after first going to his room). They didn’t stop until I went back and back out again. Continued all the way to the main atrium area and back. Conversation not audible - just the subtitles kept going as if I’d never left.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Game background/world & textures glitch & pop out all the time

A lot of the time when playing the game exploring or moving the camera the world/background & it's textures will glitch & pop out with a White blip.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Game 100%ed but some achievements locked (Series X)

I've 100%ed my game, every tick, every objective, every figment etc. However I have a few story related achievements that haven't unlocked. I'm restarted my game, also restarted my xbox. No dice. I did originally have an issue with my pins not unlocking after getting them all, but that fixed itself. I'm using Quick Resume, which seems to be an issue for this.

One of the achievements thats broken however is the one to destroy all the gramophones. Even though I've been in the level and back to the areas they once were, the achievement still hasn't popped.

Hoping there's…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Game Breaking Bug

I am in the middle of the Repair Ford's Shattered Mind quest. I finished the barber one then did then Bowling Ford, reached the end but the quest didn't update, tried going in again and now I cannot interact with the brain at the end. Tried advancing with the quest, got a new brain for the clerk and calmed him and gained access to the room, bowling Ford still stuck. RIP?

Video & Screenshot: https://v.redd.it/gzljzy9lcjl71

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Psychonauts 2 mailroom stage stuck

In the mailroom, in Ford Crullers mind.
    I closed the game after the second later cutscene and pulling the lever to change the path of the flying letters.
    Now, after returning to the game, the lever seems to still count as being pulled but the flying letters have their unchanged path thus i can't continue the stage and the whole game.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Texture and background pop-out/glitch

Sometimes or very often on Xbox one the game's backround and textures will start to pop-out or glitch out when in levels or hubs.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Psy King Level Glitch

After defeating the Panic Attacks right before getting Taste and Smell’s instruments I was teleported back to Sound and Touch’s fight room where I can no longer progress in the game. There’s no way for me to go back either. If I leave the mind and return it takes me back to the same spot. Turning off the game and restarting doesn’t help either.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Xbox achievements not unlocking

I finished up the game and it looks like the last 4 story based achievements never popped. I've heard that this has something to do with Quick Resume which I was using. I'm going to go for 100% on this game, so hope I don't have to start the entire game over again to get these.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base