Psychonauts 2

1. You've been teleported to the world origin. Report this!

After getting halfway through the mind of "Lily's dad" I was using the scenery changer and got teleported to the world origin. I had the settings on Deep Sea, cacti, fish and the family in the center when I was transported. There were three white platforms. The one I found myself on had the title written all around me. The second platform had "Persistent Lily" standing in the middle and the Third platform had Persistent Cup Cart written over nothing. Hope this helps.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    13 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox Game Pass PC: Not responding from Intern Manual

Game stops accepting button inputs after taking a closer look at collection in the manual. Happened immediately after getting the intern manual, allowed force quit easily and had no issues with save file. I went back into the game and it happened again with a different collectible.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Teleported to world origin in the Gzarevich level

Playing on Windows 10. Teleported to the world origin in the Gzarevich level, while changing the scenery in the Diasp-o-rama. Changed it from all three in tundra mode to desert background without changing the props or the family. Was not able to replicate bug after leaving and reentering the mind - I had broken some of the items in the igloo prior to the bug, and did not break them again when replaying.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Playing psychonauts on windows 10 (gamepass) and game softlocks whenever I read an item tooltip!

Whenever I go into my inventory and click on an item and read the tooltip when I exit my game softlocks I cant press anything and I pressing e or esc does nothing only thing that could fix it is reloading! I wanna read the tooltips but cant! For where I am in the game I just got into the motherlobe and I have the psychic door and intern badge

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base