Psychonauts 2

1. Player cannot progress out of the ambulance in the mission 'Hollis Hot Streak'

(STEAM VERSION)

In the mission 'Hollis Hot Streak' after Raz finds out that no one is driving the ambulance, player is unable to exit the ambulance, no button prompt appears at the doors, and interact button does not function.

I have tried verifying game files, re-downloading the game, changing keybinds for interact, switched to keyboard/mouse, restarted the mission, ran back and forth in the ambulance. Nothing works... I'm just stuck.

PC Specs:
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
    Memory: 16384MB RAM
    DirectX 12
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Psychonauts 2 wont start missing .dll file

Hello, I hope your doing well! I recently installed psychonauts 2 through steam on my computer. However when I do so it won't launch. I tried running as administrator but it gave me an error message of api-ms-win-core-version-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer.
    I'm running the game on windows 7 which it says the game supports on steam. And with a pretty okay/good gaming laptop core i7 and nvida 980m gpu. I really just want to play the game I was so excited!!!!
    If there's anyway someone could help it would be deeply appreciated! Please! Idk what to do
    Thank…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Psi Kings Sensorium Game-Ending glitch

When in the Psi King Sensorium, i found the instruments for touch and sound before the instruments for taste and smell.
    After beating the final arena, instead of the taste and sound instruments it warped me back to the post-arena area for touch and smell, there is no way out of the area and no method for going back to a previous area within the level to work around.

Basically I'm stuck in an already-cleared area with no way to progress the game.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enemy respawns in collective unconcious - achievement implications

Certain enemies will not consistently respawn in the collective unconscious version of levels, e.g. they may respawn the first time you revisit but seem to not respawn at any point after that. This leads to certain enemies being completely missing from the game after a certain point, including enemies required for certain achievements (e.g. "Objection").

If this lack of respawning is a bug that can be fixed that would be wonderful. If it is not a bug, there should be a way to manually trigger a respawn of those encounters, so that achievements cannot be locked out.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Loboto keeps talking all over the Motherlobe

Loboto's dialogue is heard all over the Motherlobe for some reason. Steam, Windows version.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Dr. Touch appearing before you meet him

Non-game-breaking bug I found. When the Feel Mobile is unlocked for the 1st time, I went straight back to the camp/backstage zone and found Dr. Touch A-posing. You can't interact with him, and there is no collision, but this is before you meet him so its a bit out of place.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bowling alley supply chest broken

I have all of the supply keys but when I go into the bowling alley and approach the supply chest on the right side of the alley, it tells me that I don't have a key when I'm clearly holding six of six keys...

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Lucrecia’s Lament Tennis Ball

At the very start of the level, the tennis ball Raz is supposed to ride despawned after completing the other two objectives in the area. I had to repeatedly jump off of the level since you cannot use smelling salts to exit in this levels case. Besides that issue and the shader cache stuttering, this game is an absolute masterpiece!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stuck in Ambulance. No way to progress.

I encountered a game breaking bug. Hollis' Hot Streak. I can't exit the driverless ambulance. No "Y" prompt on the door. Restarted game, Xbox, etc. multiple times.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Multichannel audio issue

My setup: i typically play games with 5.1 audio using a reciever and discrete speakers. Hdmi from the gpu right to the reciever. Its all hdmi 2.0 stuff. And the PC is set to output 5.1 over LPCM. Nothing terribly complicated.

Note: I am on the windows 11 beta, but nothing really seems to have changed with sound in general (other than the look of the settings area).

Problem: It seems that with 5.1 enabled in the windows settings the game outputs certain sounds only to the back right or back left speakers.

A good example is the updrafts from…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Lucrecia's Lament glitch

panic bugged out Lucrecia's Lament and when i quit the game and returned there are no enemys but it treats me like combat is ongoing and i cannot progress please help

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please Support Korean Subtitles.

Hello, I'm a Korean Xbox Gamer.
    Many people in Korea also want to play the game, but there are many difficulties in understanding or progressing the story because it is not localized in Korean. In Korea, localization is an important factor in determining the success of a game, so I think more people will be able to play if localization is carried out in the future.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Game Freezes After Falling Out of Loboto's Hat.

After falling out of loboto's hat when getting a prompt to hold a direction and press space to dodge, the game freezes. The audio is frozen except for some background music. Tried uninstalling, restarting computer, running with -dx11 prompt, turning off my firewall, and verifying game files. Nothing works.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Otto-Shot doesnt save photos correctly on PC

I'm playing on Gamepass PC version and for some reason my photos only save in a hard-to-find encrypted cache folder, which is:
    (Drive with the game):\WpSystem(SID/name of the next folder)\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Psychonauts2_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Local\Psychonauts2\Saved\Otto-shot

Heard steam users have the same folder but prior to LocalCache it's the game's root folder.

I don't think that's how it's supposed to work, considering you can't usually have access to that folder. I only found it thanks to Process Monitor.

Could you fix it making it save photos in some separate folder like Images? If I get it right, intended behaviour was the console one where, if I…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Psi king area game halting glitch

Spoiler alert: During the sequence after reuniting the band and watching their performance that leads to Helmut seeing Maligula and forcing you and him back into the void. I had gone through 2/3 memory sequences of his when my power went out and subsequently closed the game. Upon resuming the game, I was taken to the backstage area where none of the band members that I had recruited were present. I tried to explore the other areas within Helmut’s brain (the concession area and campsite) to try and find a way back but with no luck. The mission objective in…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Maternity Ward bug

Stuck in Psychonauts2 in Maternity Ward, no cutscene played. I tried everything restart, reinstall. Xbox GamePass version on PC.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Game crash when adding hat tag to box in Bobs bottle mind

PS4
    After i collected two seeds i got to the island with the hat box tag and the hat box. After i tried to combine them the game crashes.
    Tried this 3 times in a row and it crashed everytime.
    Hope this helps to find the bug.
    Great game so far i love it :)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Frame drops and bugs

On Xbox one the frames drop when doing fast moves with the levitation ball and when entering a cutscene or different room there is an awkward short-time freeze. Also in the pharmacy chapter you can easily get stuck between the slot machines.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add Japanese subtitles to Psychonauts 2!

Psychonauts 2 is sold at a high price in Japan, but it doesn't even have Japanese subtitles. I wonder if Double Fine understands that Japanese people basically can't read English.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. LowLevelFatalError on line 675

the error says DXGIErrorDevice_Removed

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here