Psychonauts 2

1. Cruller's Correspondence Figment Issue Only 46 Figments Available but Need 47

On Windows version of Psychonauts Iam unable to collect all 47 Figments within Cruller's Correspondence. The figment list shows that all the necessary amounts and types have been collected, but totalling up the number of figments on the level amounts to 46, when the required amount is 47. The missing figment is not shown or available within the level.

1/1 1/1 1/1 2/2 2/2 3/3
    1/1 5/5 1/1 1/1 3/3 2/2
    2/2 1/1 2/2 2/2 1/1 1/1
    2/2 5/5 1/1 1/1 1/1 2/2
    1/1 1/1

8/8 13/13 5/5 5/5 7/7 8/8 46/46

I've also tried to upload my save files…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Loboto's Labyrinth Figment Glitch

After noticing that I was one figment shy of the 80 total figments in Loboto's Labyrinth, I looked up a guide to see where I had missed it. The list claims I am missing a dental pick, but after carefully reviewing the guide, I have obtained all the figments in this stage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Subtitles seem affected by Windows Scaling (in a bad way)

I have a 4K monitor and typically have the scaling set to 200% (since I grew used to that approximate size with 1080p monitors). On loading Psychonauts 2 and seeing the "Previously On" cinematic, I was surprised to see the subtitles acting poorly. On further investigation, I found that it's tied to the Windows UI scaling.
    At 200% scale, the subtitles are too large to fit on the screen!
    At 150% scale, the subtitles just fit on the screen, but really feel way too big.
    At 100% scale, they feel just right!

I can of course then get around this…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stuck in empty combat arena in Psy King's Sensorium

I was killed by the first beatable panic attack at the same time it killed me. Now when I reload this mind, the intro to the fight is played and then I load in to an empty combat arena to fight the panic attack. It isn't possible to progress or do anything except run around the combat arena.

I can exit the mind and come back in, but it is stuck at this state.

I'm playing on Xbox Series X with gamepass.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can’t open supply chest if your wallet is full

I have all the keys for the supply chests, but I can’t open the last one to complete the area because when I first tried to open it my wallet was full. So I went and spent some money, but now it won’t let me open it again…I’m assuming because it thinks I used that last key.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Psi Power Upgrade Bug

Everything is 100% complete, but intern credit is missing or spent on nothing causing the Unlimited Power achievement to be locked.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Unable to access figments in pillinko of Hollis' Hot Streak?

Hi, I believe I've missed some figments within the pillinko machine in Hollis' hot streak, once I've completed the level is there a way to replay it?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A Supply Chest Key in Green Needle Gulch didnt count itself as collected

I have collected every collectible item in Green Needle Gulch, but for some reason one of the supply chest keys never counted itself as collected on the map. It's nothing too major as it doesn't prevent me from getting the platinum on the game. But not having it checked off in the journal will forever annoy me

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. PS4 Freezing Issue inside Mindlobe and Other areas

Game freezes and locks up for a 3-7 seconds when rolling around inside Mindlobe and entering/exploring lobby. Audio will continue to play underneath the frozen visuals. Playing on PS4 Pro on 4K TV.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can't change Raz's expressions or poses on photo mode

I can't change Raz's expressions or poses on photo mode, the option just doesn't exist

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Subtitles keep going after leaving Sasha’s room

Subtitles keep going with Sasha after leaving his room near the start of the game (after first going to his room). They didn’t stop until I went back and back out again. Continued all the way to the main atrium area and back. Conversation not audible - just the subtitles kept going as if I’d never left.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Larger/legible menu & map text accessibility options please!

I love and appreciate the larger text and increased legibility option for subtitles,

but I wish it could be applied to some of the journal menu text (upgrade descriptions are tiny!)

and map labels etc (just received Motherlobe Quarry map, can't read a dang thing on it without being a foot from the tv).

Some other menus I've seen so far could also benefit from large text options, like the Otto-Matic descriptions.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Arabic

Hi Will there be an Arabic language in the game

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At launch there will be support for English, French, German, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.

We would love to add more languages to Psychonauts 2, and we are investigating to see if that could be possible at some future time.

Script wise this is the largest game we’ve ever made and adding even one extra language would take a lot of work and a lot of extra budget that we currently do not have. To add languages that use entirely different alphabets and have other consdierations is an even bigger job still.

We may get that chance, and we really really hope we do, but we can’t make any promises, and we also would not be able to do so in time for launch.

16. Cannot collect Cassie's first vault

Collected Cassie's first vault. When revisiting the game post credit to collect all vaults, after getting her second I noticed that the first vault memory never showed up in my menu. Revisiting the location, her vault is not there. While not game breaking, this potentially feels like a Pri 2 or Pri1 bug. Being able to 100% the game is stuck behind this. Encountered this bug while playing on Steam with a 100% repro rate when testing it on my end (5 out of 5 times).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please make an area-based figment count for post-game

I'd like to make a small suggestion that I hope can improve post-game enjoyment and reduce the frustration of completing the last percentages of the game.

31 hours into the game, I'm finding that tracking down the final 1-2 figment for larger levels is an excruciatingly tedious affair. With Psychonauts 2's huge levels, separated into many individual sections but with a collated figment list, one can never know whether they've combed through an area diligently enough, or, worse, whether they're looking in an area in complete vain.

It's a bit of a pareto principle situation -- it took me 24…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Game background/world & textures glitch & pop out all the time

A lot of the time when playing the game exploring or moving the camera the world/background & it's textures will glitch & pop out with a White blip.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can't progress in Lucrecias Lament's empty combat arena

I got to the suitcase dam and fought everything there. Quit the game after it autosaved, and now that I want to continue, nothing happens. Lucy and Ford just idle on that high platform, with him telling me to keep fighting "the minor neuroses" (no combat music though) and stopping me from exiting the brain.

I saw that there should be a cutscene where new suitcases fall into the water but that didn't happen. I can't progress. Sadly I can't provide a savegame since I'm paying on Game Pass.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Game 100%ed but some achievements locked (Series X)

I've 100%ed my game, every tick, every objective, every figment etc. However I have a few story related achievements that haven't unlocked. I'm restarted my game, also restarted my xbox. No dice. I did originally have an issue with my pins not unlocking after getting them all, but that fixed itself. I'm using Quick Resume, which seems to be an issue for this.

One of the achievements thats broken however is the one to destroy all the gramophones. Even though I've been in the level and back to the areas they once were, the achievement still hasn't popped.

Hoping there's…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base