Psychonauts 2

1. Stage left and stage right are swapped in the display

Stage left and right are always taken from the point of view of the people on the stage, not the audience. Roz says stage left and right to mean directions from his perspective, which is incorrect.

If he knows stage left and stage right as terms, he should know this. If he doesn't know it. He should just say left and right.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Game Breaking Bug

I am in the middle of the Repair Ford's Shattered Mind quest. I finished the barber one then did then Bowling Ford, reached the end but the quest didn't update, tried going in again and now I cannot interact with the brain at the end. Tried advancing with the quest, got a new brain for the clerk and calmed him and gained access to the room, bowling Ford still stuck. RIP?

Video & Screenshot: https://v.redd.it/gzljzy9lcjl71

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Teleport to world origin

While in Truman's mind, I got the quest to find find a fancy egg for in the treasure room.
    I headed to the stage and used the intercom to talk to lilly. Instead of changing anything of the stage I used the most bottom option to back out of the conversation menu.
    This teleported me to the world origin.

AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
    32GB 3200MHz DDR4 Memory

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Psychonauts 2 mailroom stage stuck

In the mailroom, in Ford Crullers mind.
    I closed the game after the second later cutscene and pulling the lever to change the path of the flying letters.
    Now, after returning to the game, the lever seems to still count as being pulled but the flying letters have their unchanged path thus i can't continue the stage and the whole game.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. GAME BROKEN - CANNOT PROGRESS ANYMORE @ PSI KING'S SENSORIUM

I'm using Xbox game pass on PC. I tried to find the appdata for my game but it's seemingly impossible because I installed it through the xbox app and I just cannot find it. I don't think it even matters because I'm pretty sure I know what caused my game to bug out.

I was on the final part of the PSI King's Sensorium when you take a look inside Audie O and slow down the memories with Time Bubble. I had to quit the game before I finished in there because something came up IRL. When I started the…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New game+ for Psychonauts 2 & add more slots for pins

I would love it if Psychonauts 2 had a new game+ mode to keep me playing & reward players for finishing the story including keeping all you're progress in NG+ and add more pin slots too.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Texture and background pop-out/glitch

Sometimes or very often on Xbox one the game's backround and textures will start to pop-out or glitch out when in levels or hubs.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Psy King Level Glitch

After defeating the Panic Attacks right before getting Taste and Smell’s instruments I was teleported back to Sound and Touch’s fight room where I can no longer progress in the game. There’s no way for me to go back either. If I leave the mind and return it takes me back to the same spot. Turning off the game and restarting doesn’t help either.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Updating the lip sync for Loboto's Mind in Psychonauts 2.

i saw the final preview of Psychonauts 2 and i think the lip sync for the cutscenes in Loboto's MInd at the beginning could be updated before release. for example: the dialogue when Raz says "I think Loboto is starting to have doubts." it's still lip syncs "I think Loboto has regrets." I hope you guys get this.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Psy king level progression lock

At the level with psy king, if you exit at the moment with reminders, then it is impossible to continue the game, because the character appears on the stage, but there are no characters to interact with, so personally for your game, the save is not stored on the computer, so I cannot find the ones I need to delete them and continue the game

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Xbox achievements not unlocking

I finished up the game and it looks like the last 4 story based achievements never popped. I've heard that this has something to do with Quick Resume which I was using. I'm going to go for 100% on this game, so hope I don't have to start the entire game over again to get these.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. After beating Panic Attack in Taste & Smell, Game reloaded me to an already beat area and now I'm stuck

After beating the Panic Attack in Taste & Smell, the game reloaded me to the Hear & Touch boss arena, but since the instruments were gone and there was no way to advance I had to delete my save and start the whole game over

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unable to find Gisu for optional mission

After the main campaign is completed I am unable to find Gisu to start the optional mission. They are not in the tree house.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Controller inputs just freeze and lock at random intervals

I have a Rock Candy wired controller that Steam and my PC recognizees as an XBOX controller. Whenever there is dialoge happening in the game, or one is about the start, my inputs on the controller are locked to whatever state they were in when the file starts playing.

This also happens roughly every ~10 seconds during regular play when voice lines are not being loaded as well. Unfortunately makes the game unplayable.

The input is locking on not being able to move at times I am staying steady, or is locked in a certain direction if thats what I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Key Items Crash

I'm not quite sure how, but there's a weird crash that I get whenever I click and read the description for a Key Item, such as Lili's Card and the Smelling Salts. I was able to do this multiple times, but I had to read more Key Items in order to replicate the crash.

I didn't lose any progress

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Additional texture pop-in on Series X compared with other platforms

I've noticed that there is additional texture pop in during cutscenes on Series X compared with PC and PlayStation.

This is especially apparent on Hollis's clothes and face during the scene cuts while she is briefing Sasha and Milla on the Lady Lucktopus mission.

It's quite distracting and I'd expect the more powerful console to have less pop-in, not more.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Compton's Cookoff ragdoll

The fried Egg in the Cooking Show has ragdoll legs that gets stuck a lot. I find it funny but they don't get stuck for other "foods".

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Elements of the scenery

I saw on videos that the elements of the scenery were translated to the selected language, although my game don't have this feature (I'm playing in Game Pass PC).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. stuttering camera movement

Camera movement stutters, doesnt move consistently at 30, 60, or 72fps (stutter is a much bigger problem at 30fps)

the bug is not performance related, framerates and frame-times are consistent, as shown by MSI Afterburner, problem still occurs when cpu and gpu utilisation is low

makes me feel very sick, please fix

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pocket Sized Portal bugged

When in the M menu, when I click the pocket-sized mental portal door thingy(?) my game freezes and I have to restart it. Doesn't happen every time, but more often than not.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base