Psychonauts 2

1. Psychonauts 2 preload on GamePass failed

I selected install on Psychonauts 2 several months ago, hoping it would preload so I could play at launch, it did appear to preload, downloading about 10GB of files a week ago.

However I was unable to run the game at launch time. Nothing happened when I tried to launch the game.

Checking for updates in the MS store resulted in a loop where the install would rapidly switch between "downloading" and "complete".

I resorted to deleting the original install (which windows reported as taking up 54.5GB) and redownloading the game. This prevented me from playing at launch but after…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keyboard and mouse input ignored when opening Intern Menu for the first time (during tutorial)

Environment:
    Windows 10, standard launcher options, Steam installation. Display mode - borderless windowed. Controls method - Keyboard/mouse. All game options are at default.

I ran into this issue when opening the Intern Manual for the first time.

When I cycled over to the skills tab by pressing E as instructed, I attempted to click on another skill besides the one that was highlighted/displayed by default. This caused a soft-lock, ignoring all game inputs. After tabbing in and out of the game a few times, I saw that other users were able to bypass this issue by pressing WinKey (Super), then…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Consistently getting crashes on startup

"The UE4-Psychonauts2 Game has crashed and will ... Fatal error!"

This is the GOG Windows version. Always happens when the Xbox logo screen shows up. Need to Ctrl+alt+delete to close the program through task manager.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. What is the procedure to send bitcoin from cash app?

Do you want to know the procedure to Send Bitcoin From Cash App account then you have come to the right door. Here you will get the procedure to send the bitcoin from the cash app the only thing you have to do for this is just a single click on this link.
    https://www.experts-support.com/blog/send-bitcoin-from-cash-app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can you use cash app card on amazon? Does amazon accept cash app cards?

Are you using the cash app and want to know Can You Use Cash App Card On Amazon? Does amazon accept cash app cards then you have reached your destination.Here you will know does amazon accept cash app card or not, can cash app users use their cards on amazon. to know you just have to click the given link.

https://www.experts-support.com/blog/how-can-you-use-cash-app-card-on-amazon

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. windows store won’t download

Hi I’m I’m struggling to play this happens once I downloaded the Microsoft store version this happens then after I completed the Hollis mind it’s goes black as soon as a cutscene start to at lucky octopus hotel I go to the part where Rez goes outside to see Hollis and said his line it’s the scene doesn’t happen and I get a black screen nothing happens

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Problem with Language in Game Pass

I have installed Psychonauts 2 from Game Pass. The languages of the game is Italian. I want to change to Spanish. Can you help me? In the "settings" screen is imposibble change Italian.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Teleported to world origin in Fatherland Follies

Playing on Windows Game Pass. This was in Fatherland Follies. I was found the purse tag and the purse. When I gave the purse it's tag, I held B to skip and instead of skipping, I was teleported to the world origin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hollis's Hot streak missing figment

Figments say 105/106. When I go to the figment map It says I have everything.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Explore strategy to access cash.app/help:

Exploration of strategy that cash help cash app users to access cash.app/help is the crucial aspect. Most cash app users keep on looking for the platform that can help them to reach out to the cash app professional; who is involved in offering services at a level. Cash app customers may talk to them anytime when problems try to restrict them from transacting money on the requirement and in urgency. https://www.contactmail-support.com/customer-service/cash-app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can get stuck in pit in Cassie's mind

At the start of the "Deep inside Teacher's Domain" section, it's possible to land and get a respawn point set on several of the books in the pit. There's no way to climb back out and you are forced to exit and re-enter the brain. This also resets your progress to before the book transition if playing through the level for the first time.

Example: https://youtu.be/1rIwYWcZGE8

In addition, although I've been unable to recreate it, I somehow managed to survive a fall into the same pit on one occasion by using the levitation bubble. I hit the bottom without dying…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is there a way to bring a save over from Steam to XBOX Game Pass for PC?

Hello! I originally started playing on my copy from Steam but am interested in playing the game via Game Pass for PC (in the hope I could finish my save on my XBOX Series X).

I've backed up my Steam save files, uninstalled from Steam, and installed the game via the Game Pass for PC option in Windows. I went to the save file locations and it appears the save files are in a different format between services.

Is there any way for this to not be the case or some way to convert it? I'd rather not have to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Dr. Touch glitch

When playing PSI King's Sensorium on Xbox series X, Dr. Touch appears backstage, before I even go in the van to look for him. I can’t interact with him, and Raz can run right through him.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Playstation 5 (PS5) version possible?

I have a feeling the answer is "No", or a "Series console was courtesy of Microsoft", or both. But I thought it was worth a shot, especially asking here instead of on DF social medias.
    I was really looking forward to this game, especially after seeing the game through the motions in development since 2015 (even though I didn't back it), and watching the non-playable demo at E3 2019; I still have the souvenirs and even saw Mr. Schafer there! I'd have asked if he accepts pictures, but he was in front of a camera crew. I was happy to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Flashing lights

Hello! I have encoutered an issue in the main menu and cutscenes with flashing lights. I sure hope that no people with epilepsy encounter this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Flashing lights

Hello! I have encoutered an issue in the main menu and cutscenes with flashing lights. I sure hope that no peapole with epilepsy encounter this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Flashing lights

Hello! I have encoutered an issue in the main menu and cutscenes with flashing lights. I sure hope that no peapole with epilepsy encounter this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can't get steamer trunk tag in Compton's Cookoff

Note this bug is not actually fixed, so I'm opening a new issue:
    https://support.doublefine.com/forums/937416-psychonauts-2/suggestions/44049294-can-t-get-steamer-trunk-tag-in-compton-s-cookoff

Should actually be fixed instead of needing to beat the entire game. It is a real bug. Afterall, I want to unlock everything so I can go into last boss fight with max power. Which I suspect requires unlocking everything before boss fight to reach rank 102.

I wonder if it's related to a bug where I beat ran out of time on the last cookoff but it let it go so I 'failed' the challenge but didn't actually?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Graphic glitch during camera spin in Lucrecia`s Lament

Video in the link below. Couple seconds later game crashed.
    Played on Xbox One S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlQTJAFZpOw

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories