Psychonauts 2

1. World Origin Teleport Issue

Playing on windows, I was in the Gzsarevich level while moving the scenery of the stage diorama and got teleported to the world origin on a white platform, nearby 2 other platforms that had a "Persistent Lili" and "Cup Cart" that didn't load

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. World Origin Teleport Issue

Playing on windows, I was in the Gzsarevich level while moving the scenery of the stage diorama and got teleported to the world origin on a white platform, nearby 2 other platforms that had a "Persistent Lili" and "Cup Cart" that didn't load

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Game crashing on ps5

The game randomly crashes after we'd reached a certain point in the game(Spoilers: After completing the first of Ford's mind shards). Since then, it randomly crashes, even on the title screen. We're playing the ps4 version on Ps5. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to fix this! We're really enjoying the game and want to keep playing it!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Using Otto's shop soft-locks the game. (PC Gamepass)

On the PC Gamepass version, using Otto's shop during the tutorial disables all inputs after a few screens. A similar issue happens with the Intern Manual, though that one only happens when I click the mouse, and can at least be circumvented by Alt-tabbing and resuming the game, which doesn't work for Otto's shop.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ideas for making collecting/completion easier and more accessible

I love this game, but there is a major issue with 100% completing the game that was present in Psychonauts 1: trying to find collectables you are missing. If you are missing a single fragment, bag tag, etc., it could take hours combing through the whole stage for a single fragment. And when doing this, you'll most likely be looking through areas you have already completed, which is wasting your time. This is very frustrating, not fun at all, and makes 100% completing the game more of a chore than a challenge. You could look up a list of every…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I turned on my Series S today and all of my save files have reverted to the 35second mark? I was on the final level.

My game quick resumed to the menu and all of my progress has been lost. When I start the file, I am in the first hallway following Loboto. When I last closed the game, I had just finished clearing the bees and plants from the machine.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. last figment not showing up on my list

hi I'm on the final mind (which I won't name so anyone scrolling through this won't be spoiled) and I'm at 97/98 figments, and when I open the list of figments to figure out what the missing one looks like so I can get a idea on what part of the mind to look in it says that I'm not missing any of the individual ones yet the total is still missing one, is there some reason why it wouldn't show what a figment looks like on the list?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Maternity Ward Easteregg Error

The secret animation when shooting the pen at the maternity ward sign in Hollis' Hotstreak does not display on PS4 and PS5. It shows for a millisecond and Raz says he had that dream before. It will not show the full animation. This is in the post game.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can’t open supply chest if your wallet is full

I have all the keys for the supply chests, but I can’t open the last one to complete the area because when I first tried to open it my wallet was full. So I went and spent some money, but now it won’t let me open it again…I’m assuming because it thinks I used that last key.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. T-Posed Character Models in Psi King Level.

On Psychonauts 2 PC, during the Psi King Level, directly after finishing the Vision segment after retrieving the violin, Character models of Vision and Dr. Touch can be seen T-Posed off different parts of the stage. Vision is behind the speakers just to the right of the stage, and Dr. Touch is to the left of the right rear entrance to the stage. Both are non-interactive and have no collision. Vision still appears normally standing next to Psi King and is interactive. This is before I had been to the woods or the concession stand to recruit any of the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Psy king level progression lock

At the level with psy king, if you exit at the moment with reminders, then it is impossible to continue the game, because the character appears on the stage, but there are no characters to interact with, so personally for your game, the save is not stored on the computer, so I cannot find the ones I need to delete them and continue the game

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stuck in area I already finished while in Helmut Fullbear's brain

After finishing the concert and going back into Helmut's quiet place, after quitting in this area, and reloading the game it brought me back to the backstage area completely void of the NPC without any way to progress.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stuck in area I already finished while in Helmut Fullbear's brain

After finishing the concert and going back into Helmut's quiet place, after quitting in this area, and reloading the game it brought me back to the backstage area completely void of the NPC without any way to progress.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I got trapped behind another invisible wall

In Hollis' Hot Streak, in the Pharmacy area: not sure how I did this one but I somehow jumped through or fell through the invisible wall on the left side of the gallery. I only realized I was in trouble when I fell through the floor over there. Managed to jump my way out of that but then discovered I was behind an invisible wall. The hunt for figments takes us to places both strange and ... y'know ... buggy.

I've really got to stop doing that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cassie's Collection bottle collision

In Cassie's collection, an ink bottle on top of a building where you are collecting evidence has no collision

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I got trapped behind an invisible wall

In the Questionable Area, I rode a log to near the top of the waterfall and jumped off. This resulted in me being on the right side of the waterfall (facing it) but behind an invisible wall that's supposed to normally prevent me from going up there. This was effectively a soft lock as there was no way out of there other than to close the game and reload from my previous autosave (also why can't I manually save?).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Save game will not sync with mobile

Been playing on Xbox Series X and wanted to try and play via mobile. The mobile/cloud version will not let me load my save file from my Xbox. Help?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bounce Pad Bug In The Quarry.

I found a bug on the bounce pad you use to get back to the Motherlobe after talking to Lilly in her garden.

I slid off the beam and towards the bounce pad then used the levitation hover as I was about to land on it, witch then shoved me under the bounce pad and trapped me there witch led to me having to exit the game and load back in.

Not sure if it’s just that bounce pad or all of them but this was the first time it happened to me, I recorded a video but it’s not…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Softlock in Egg Rolling

In Fatherland Follies, after you get onto the Egg platforming section, I got frustrated and started psi-blasting the moving platforms. Turns out this was a Very Bad Thing To Do, because after a few blasts they just disappear, leaving you stranded. They don't respawn either, only coming back after exiting the game. Not a huge issue, but still odd that they can be broken at all.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Compton's Cookoff Boss Glitch?

When I get to the part where I'm supposed to defeat Faun Cruller, I will do exactly what I did for the previous 2 phases, but it will not do any damage, and the fight can't end. I've tried approaching it from different angles, leaving the stage and coming back, closing the game and coming back, restarting my computer, and updating the game to the most recent version as of writing this . I'm loving this so far, but if I can't beat this boss, I can't continue. I'm not sure what the problem is. I am currently running Windows…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base