General Double Fine support

How can we improve Double Fine Productions?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. No Xbox Support

Gotta say, I have been a HUGE fan and supporter of Double FIne since the very early days and on top of buying games, I have purchased just about every T-shirt, poster and memorbilia you have released through your store, but I have to admit that your lack of Xbox support is extremly troublesome. I can understand companies like Sony and MS buying exclusivity windows for titles, but for a 3rd party company like Double Fine, one that has supported Xbox in the past, to just give Xbox supporters the shaft when it comes to all of the remastered point…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We understand that it’s frustrating when a game is not available on a particular platform, and as you mentioned there are always business reasons for releasing (or not releasing) on all platforms.

That said, we have a good working relationship with Microsoft and would love to release our game on the Xbox One platform when it is possible for us to do so. I cannot say if or when these games will release for the platform, but we’ll keep looking into it!

• A step by step for downloading and using steam and also any games for us computer dunces

It would start by saying: OK, you want to play this old game on your computer. Is that right?
      Then you say yes. Then it says, OK, here are the the requirements for this game: 1,2 3 etc. Here is where you look on your computer to see if you have that. I will wait while you check. Then you check and click on either yes I have that or no I don't. If you have it, then it says, good. now first you must download steam. This is how you will do that: 1,2 3 etc. AFTER it is…

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • General question about psychonauts 1

While messing around, I noticed that there are cow items in Waterloo. They are called "AScaleToA", "AScaleToB", and "AScaleToC". They teleport you to three different places in waterloo. What are these and why were they in the game? Plus, how in the world did I get them??

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Whoa, nice find! They were used for debugging the game and not meant to be released to the public, so it’s weird that you somehow got them to appear. It’s unlikely that we’ll release any update for that. Hope it doesn’t mess with your playthrough.

• Slacker backer of Psychonauts 2 trough PayPal

Still salty for missing the deadline on Fig... that was fine until I heard the stuff is more complicated because of the whole investor stuff .____.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)