General Double Fine support

1. Slacker backer of Psychonauts 2 trough PayPal

Still salty for missing the deadline on Fig... that was fine until I heard the stuff is more complicated because of the whole investor stuff .____.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No Xbox Support

Gotta say, I have been a HUGE fan and supporter of Double FIne since the very early days and on top of buying games, I have purchased just about every T-shirt, poster and memorbilia you have released through your store, but I have to admit that your lack of Xbox support is extremly troublesome. I can understand companies like Sony and MS buying exclusivity windows for titles, but for a 3rd party company like Double Fine, one that has supported Xbox in the past, to just give Xbox supporters the shaft when it comes to all of the remastered point…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We understand that it’s frustrating when a game is not available on a particular platform, and as you mentioned there are always business reasons for releasing (or not releasing) on all platforms.

That said, we have a good working relationship with Microsoft and would love to release our game on the Xbox One platform when it is possible for us to do so. I cannot say if or when these games will release for the platform, but we’ll keep looking into it!

• Don't see your idea?

General Double Fine support

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base