How can we improve Double Fine Productions?

Bring The Cave Back to PSN

To whom it may concern,

I'm a big fan of the type of games that Doublefine Games have made and a fan of Tim Schafer's work in general.

When I was younger I couldn't play the games that you made because I came from a poor home and didn't have a PC or even a gaming console until I was older. It wasn't until a few years ago when I was much older that I started to take a look at all of the indie games being released on PS4 that I came across your games. To be honest the actual first game I ever played that you made was Brutal Legend which I really like a lot. But it wasn't until I played Grim Fandango Remastered that I started to take a serious look at all of the games you have made in the past.

Also I have seen your games being featured on some of the gaming channel I subscribe to on YouTube such as Outside Xbox/Xtra, PlayStation Access, WhatCulture and others.

I have played just about all of the games I can find on the PlayStation Network with the exception of the Monkey Island games and Stacking. Those I'm planning on purchasing soon.

However, there is one game that is no longer available on the PlayStation Network that I just came across and that is The Cave.

I know that I can purchase the game from the Google Play store but I'm a console gamer.

It would be very much appreciated if you guys could somehow get The Cave back on the PlayStation Network.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Josh Evans shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)