Full Throttle Remastered

Hi there! This is a feedback forum for us to gather technical support issues people are experiencing with Full Throttle Remastered.

Please make sure to check if your issue has already been submitted, and vote on that one before posting.

Feedback and Tech Support

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. iOS - Full Throttle- Downloading Issue

i bought it on my iPhone 6s Plus, it won't download on the ipad, iphone or pc after purchase. I've paid for the game and recieved nothing in return. So disappointed. Need a solution ASAP.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      10 comments  ·  PS Vita  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

This issue is unrelated to the app. The issue lies somewhere between your device and its connection to the apple store. You will need to determine yourself what the cause issue with the many solutions online.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cannot+download+app+on+iphone&oq=cannot+download+app+on+iphone&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.4773j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Also, please ensure that you have the required space to install the game. The game requires at least 4 gigabytes of space, and possibly more for installation purposes.

• iOS - Audio issue

First off - Bless you for this game. I've not been so excited about spending my money in a long time. :D

Okay, unnoticed similar tickets about this issue but since it's for iOS, I wanted to make sure you had a post for it.

#1 - Audio cuts out during music transitions. Seems like when the scene moves into a different song, it will intermittently lose all audio. Reproduced on scene where Ben touches the fuel tower and triggers the flying police to arrive.

#2 - Audio does not appear to work at all when putting the screen up…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)