Feedback and Tech Support

iOS - Full Throttle- Downloading Issue

i bought it on my iPhone 6s Plus, it won't download on the ipad, iphone or pc after purchase. I've paid for the game and recieved nothing in return. So disappointed. Need a solution ASAP.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nathalia FrancoNathalia Franco shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  DF TLoAdminDF TLo (Admin, Double Fine Productions) responded  · 

Hi,

This issue is unrelated to the app. The issue lies somewhere between your device and its connection to the apple store. You will need to determine yourself what the cause issue with the many solutions online.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cannot+download+app+on+iphone&oq=cannot+download+app+on+iphone&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.4773j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Also, please ensure that you have the required space to install the game. The game requires at least 4 gigabytes of space, and possibly more for installation purposes.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KevinKevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FINALLY got it to download. I deleted every single thing on my iPad that I could delete. I freed up 9 gigs of free space(!!!) to download this game

• KevinKevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the same issue. It is NOT my connection, I download everything else just fine. Also, if there wasn’t enough storage space, my iPad would just tell me there wasn’t enough space before it started downloading. The app always gets between half and 3/4 downloaded before stopping. The issue IS with the app. It needs to be fixed

• DF TLoAdminDF TLo (Admin, Double Fine Productions) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please ensure that you all have the required storage space to download the game. The game requires at least 6 gigabytes of free space for the installation. The reason why you can download other games is because they are most likely smaller in comparison to a game like Full Throttle.

The final installation size will be 3.9, but you are required to have the free space for the initial download of BOTH the installation files, and the final installed files.

iOS is annoying in that it fails to inform the user if they lack the required space.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello I recently purchased Full Throttle and am unable to download. I see you have said it's because of an issue with the connection between the Apple Store and my phone but I have just finished downloading a few other games with no problem. I feel if I had a connection problem I wouldn't be able to download at all. Any advice? Thank you

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got the same problem. So did they actually fix it, or are they still blaming our phones and internet?

• KrisKris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same Issue - very frustrated. Only says "Full Throttle Remastered" could not be downloaded at this time. No explanation or other error.

Feedback and Knowledge Base