Feedback and Tech Support

Game freezes and crashes - IOS

When Ben is supposed to attack bikers to fetch caveman googles, game freezes and crashes during fights. No possibility to perform a save, after crash it goes back to father Torque dialog. IOS 11.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same issue with mine Rd. I talk with torque and can get through one encounter and then it goes jerky and locks up, with the sound still going when the next character appears. I can take an exit back to the highway. The game continues to run, but performs the same behavior again when going back to mine Rd.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have all other apps closed and the same issue keeps happening - at random points either riding the bike or during or after fights it goes all jerky and then just freezes. I’ve got the latest version of iOS in iPhone 8

• Steve Henshaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Solution for me, as suggested by support, was to close all background apps before playing the game.

• Steve Henshaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue on iPad iOS 11.0.3 , for me it occurs when I have won fight on mine Rd and a cut scene plays to show me getting a new weapon. When the game resumes it quickly crashes.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having freezing/ crashing issues as well with my iPhone 8 running iOS 11.0.3. The game ran fine until the Mine Road level. Very disappointing since I love this game and my phone is brand new.

Feedback and Knowledge Base