Feedback and Tech Support

Game freezes and crashes - IOS

When Ben is supposed to attack bikers to fetch caveman googles, game freezes and crashes during fights. No possibility to perform a save, after crash it goes back to father Torque dialog. IOS 11.

123 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Antonio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still getting issues on last version, some battles just freezes and other are really slowed down, impossible to get past. iPhone X 256GB on iOS 12.1, game on version 1.2. Please fix it, thanks!

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THANK YOU FOR THE SOLUTION. IT WORKED!!!

1. Exit all background apps via iOS app switcher (swipe to kill all other apps).
        2. Do NOT use the fast-forward button while riding the bike, since it can cause crashes.

Doing those two steps let me finish the game crash-free on a 2017 New iPad.

This is clearly a problem in the game optimization. The bike ride animations seem to use up too much RAM and iOS kills the app. So to avoid that, you need to kill all background apps to free as much RAM as posisble.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same freezing issue. It would be really. Nice if they, at a minimum, posted whether they are working on it or not interested in fixing it...

That would be some sort of closure. But with no obvious answer (they might have an answer somewhere but googling around provided me with nada) they’re just letting their customers get more frustrated.

I’m going to be hesitant to buy another game/remaster from them because of this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here game crashes on mine road
        iOS 11.2
        Please fix it with update or give a workaround !!!

• GP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Help! Freezes on Old Mine Road! Can’t play past that... iPhone 8 Plus w/ 11.2.1 now

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. I've tried it on my iPhone X and iPad as well: same issue.
        I've contacted the developer last week and received no answer at all.

Very frustrating.

What are the steps to ask for a refund?

• stefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

no chance to dispatch the hostile bikers, app freezes completely after the second or third attack. please provide a fix or a workaround to skip this scene, if needed.

• Jason Lowengrub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the same issue on iPhone X. Would love for this to be fixed. Is there an update coming soon to address this? If not then I expect a refund.

• Brent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep as soon as I started the motorcycle riding/fighting portion of the game the game freezes and crashes on iPhone X

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base