Psychonauts 2

1. I hope Psychonauts 2 can add Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

double fine has some great games, but up to now, people in China cannot enjoy them due to the lack of support of Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese in interface and subtitles. We hope that double fine can kindly support these languages. Especially as one of the members of Xbox game studios. Most of the titles in XGS supports Chinese, Halo even got audio support for Chinese years ago. People in China wants to enjoy double fine's games with the support of Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
    ESPECIALLY Psychonauts 2, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1,656 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    197 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We would love to add more languages to Psychonauts 2, and we are investigating to see if that could be possible at some future time.

Script wise this is the largest game we’ve ever made and adding even one extra language would take a lot of work and a lot of extra budget that we currently do not have. To add languages that use entirely different alphabets and have other considerations is an even bigger job still.

We may get that chance, and we really really hope we do, but we can’t make any promises, and we also would not be able to do so in time for launch.

2. Polish (and other languages) localization is missing - please add it

Please be more inclusive. Players who do not speak any of the languages that Psychonauts 2 has been so far translated to are not able to fully experience the game, as writing, story is a very important part of it.
    Please translate Psychonauts 2 into as many languages as possible so that more players can enjoy this fantastic game.
    For Polish localization, I wholeheartedly recommend Albion Localisations.

97 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please Support Korean Subtitles.

Hello, I'm a Korean Xbox Gamer.
    Many people in Korea also want to play the game, but there are many difficulties in understanding or progressing the story because it is not localized in Korean. In Korea, localization is an important factor in determining the success of a game, so I think more people will be able to play if localization is carried out in the future.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. What is the cash app invalid card number?

Sometimes cash app users end with cash app invalid card numbers and they could not understand the reality behind such aspect. This is usually a frustrating factor and people fail to resolve the same. In that condition, they can talk to the cash app service team to find the solution tactic and go move ahead as per their requirement. Some of the techniques need to be applied for accurate management of the cash app account.
    https://www.cashappcustomersupport.com/blog/cash-app-invalid-card-number/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. What do you need to consider before developing a Healthcare App in 2022?

It often happens that medical facilities have a high demand for these apps. But they make a common mistake of not considering their requirements before they approach a healthcare application development company. If you are confused about what you should consider before getting in touch with your chosen healthcare app development company, then this list can help you out!

Robust strategy development:– Before you approach any healthcare mobile app development company make sure you have a firm answer to the following questions. Firstly, who is your target audience? Secondly, what problems will the app need to solve? Thirdly, what is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can I Use A Fake Name On Cash App? Find The Clarity

Are you looking forward to knowing how Can I Use A Fake Name On Cash App? All you have to do is to fetch the complete information before you use a fake name on your Cash App account. However, if you are still having some problems with your account, you should take aid from the Cash App geeks.
    https://www.cashappcustomersupport.com/blog/can-i-use-a-fake-name-on-cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. React Develoopment Agency

CronJ's high-end React web and mobile app development services can help you boost your productivity and profits. CronJ has assisted a wider range of organizations, from startups to large enterprises, in a variety of industries around the world in scaling their brand on the digital platform. Plan, organize, construct, and deploy with our <a href="https://www.cronj.com/react/react-development-agency" rel="nofollow">react development agency</a>to join in the shifting technology revolution.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I found a softlock in the quarry area.

I was going towards the psychoisolation chamber when I found myself stuck in between rocks in the animation after you get jumped out of the water.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Loboto's Labyrinth Figment Glitch

After noticing that I was one figment shy of the 80 total figments in Loboto's Labyrinth, I looked up a guide to see where I had missed it. The list claims I am missing a dental pick, but after carefully reviewing the guide, I have obtained all the figments in this stage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Top mobile app development trends in 2022

Are you looking to switch your developer profile? Are you a computer science fresher who wants to be a app developer? If yes, then this article is for you. If you are starting your journey in mobile development field then please read this article carefully. This guide will help you to understand future trends in app development in 2022.

M-Commerce

The next is m-commerce. So you've heard of e-commerce of course is when we've turned stores into websites. M-Commerce is the idea that you can run your entire store on a mobile phone. There are a couple of reasons for…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Very minor audio/subtitles bug when revisiting PSI-King's Sensorium

I spotted a very minor issue while revisiting this absolutely beautiful level, and thought it might be worth mentioning just in case it helps!

When walking up to the Feast's band members at the front of the stage during their post-state encore, the subtitles mistakenly start playing out one of the earlier conversations PSI-King and Vision used to have behind the stage, where PSI-King discusses his anxieties about the crowd. It's the conversation where PSI-King says:

"I mean, I'm happy to have an audience again, but..."
    "I just wish we knew what to do with them."

The audio for the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Larger/legible menu & map text accessibility options please!

I love and appreciate the larger text and increased legibility option for subtitles,

but I wish it could be applied to some of the journal menu text (upgrade descriptions are tiny!)

and map labels etc (just received Motherlobe Quarry map, can't read a dang thing on it without being a foot from the tv).

Some other menus I've seen so far could also benefit from large text options, like the Otto-Matic descriptions.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Assess correct techniques to send money from PayPal to Cash app

The capabilities to assess for the correct techniques to send money from PayPal to Cash app is a critical factor. Many PayPal users are not skilled enough to get everything about the technical aspects. Therefore, they should have a conversation with the PayPal service executive to find more about the process that may finally allow them to enhance their power of understandings and use the PayPal account for transferring purposes easily. https://www.contactmail-support.com/blog/send-money-from-paypal-to-cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Arabic

Hi Will there be an Arabic language in the game

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At launch there will be support for English, French, German, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.

We would love to add more languages to Psychonauts 2, and we are investigating to see if that could be possible at some future time.

Script wise this is the largest game we’ve ever made and adding even one extra language would take a lot of work and a lot of extra budget that we currently do not have. To add languages that use entirely different alphabets and have other consdierations is an even bigger job still.

We may get that chance, and we really really hope we do, but we can’t make any promises, and we also would not be able to do so in time for launch.

16. How to Load Cash App card at Walgreens?

In order to Load Cash App card at Walgreens, you can visit any nearby Walgreens store. And after entering the store, you can directly go to the cashier and request them to add money to your Cash app card. For reloading your Cash app card, you will be required to pay some fees for the service. If you are a registered customer of that retail store then, you can have some benefits. Through our mentioned link here, you can get more insights on “Cash card loading at Walgreens”. https://www.contactmail-support.com/blog/can-i-load-my-cash-app-card-at-walgreens/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can I increase cash app atm withdrawal limit? What is the procedure for it?

If you want to know whether it is possible to increase cash app atm withdrawal limit or not then, so far, we have not got any clarity from the Cash app. You can withdraw up to $1,000.00 per transaction. But you can surely increase the limit of money-spending. The Cash app easily allows you to increase your spending limits once the Cash app account verification is done. To get more information on Cash app atm withdrawal limit, make sure you click on the given link here. https://www.contact-customerservice.co/blog/can-i-use-cash-app-card-at-atm/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. What is the procedure to get a cash app refund?

Want to get a refund on the cash app? Then you have come to the right door to know what the procedure to get a cash app refund is? And to know that procedure you have to do nothing and when we say nothing we literally meant it. For you we have placed a link here you just need to click on that link and after that, you will get the procedure to get a refund on the cash app. https://www.numbers-for-support.com/blog/cash-app-refund/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How hp solution center supportive for us?

All things considered, you may insight here that the hp solution center accommodating us in a different manner. In this way, you possibly need to reach them in the event that you have any quereis or you wish to get more data about printer highlights. You can likewise get some information about Wi-Fi printer benefits just as benefit and utilization of it. https://www.amiytech.com/blog/hp-solution-center/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please make an area-based figment count for post-game

I'd like to make a small suggestion that I hope can improve post-game enjoyment and reduce the frustration of completing the last percentages of the game.

31 hours into the game, I'm finding that tracking down the final 1-2 figment for larger levels is an excruciatingly tedious affair. With Psychonauts 2's huge levels, separated into many individual sections but with a collated figment list, one can never know whether they've combed through an area diligently enough, or, worse, whether they're looking in an area in complete vain.

It's a bit of a pareto principle situation -- it took me 24…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base