Psychonauts 2

1. I hope Psychonauts 2 can add Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

double fine has some great games, but up to now, people in China cannot enjoy them due to the lack of support of Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese in interface and subtitles. We hope that double fine can kindly support these languages. Especially as one of the members of Xbox game studios. Most of the titles in XGS supports Chinese, Halo even got audio support for Chinese years ago. People in China wants to enjoy double fine's games with the support of Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
    ESPECIALLY Psychonauts 2, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1,514 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    186 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We would love to add more languages to Psychonauts 2, and we are investigating to see if that could be possible at some future time.

Script wise this is the largest game we’ve ever made and adding even one extra language would take a lot of work and a lot of extra budget that we currently do not have. To add languages that use entirely different alphabets and have other considerations is an even bigger job still.

We may get that chance, and we really really hope we do, but we can’t make any promises, and we also would not be able to do so in time for launch.

2. Polish (and other languages) localization is missing - please add it

Please be more inclusive. Players who do not speak any of the languages that Psychonauts 2 has been so far translated to are not able to fully experience the game, as writing, story is a very important part of it.
    Please translate Psychonauts 2 into as many languages as possible so that more players can enjoy this fantastic game.
    For Polish localization, I wholeheartedly recommend Albion Localisations.

97 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Softlock in Psy King's Sensorium upon exiting game.

Exiting at the point in the level where Psy King shows you the memories of his final moments results in the player being placed back in the backstage area with no way to return to that location, though Vision and Psy King can still be heard commenting on the crowd in the distant background.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enemy respawns in collective unconcious - achievement implications

Certain enemies will not consistently respawn in the collective unconscious version of levels, e.g. they may respawn the first time you revisit but seem to not respawn at any point after that. This leads to certain enemies being completely missing from the game after a certain point, including enemies required for certain achievements (e.g. "Objection").

If this lack of respawning is a bug that can be fixed that would be wonderful. If it is not a bug, there should be a way to manually trigger a respawn of those encounters, so that achievements cannot be locked out.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please Support Korean Subtitles.

Hello, I'm a Korean Xbox Gamer.
    Many people in Korea also want to play the game, but there are many difficulties in understanding or progressing the story because it is not localized in Korean. In Korea, localization is an important factor in determining the success of a game, so I think more people will be able to play if localization is carried out in the future.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Psi king area game halting glitch

Spoiler alert: During the sequence after reuniting the band and watching their performance that leads to Helmut seeing Maligula and forcing you and him back into the void. I had gone through 2/3 memory sequences of his when my power went out and subsequently closed the game. Upon resuming the game, I was taken to the backstage area where none of the band members that I had recruited were present. I tried to explore the other areas within Helmut’s brain (the concession area and campsite) to try and find a way back but with no luck. The mission objective in…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Loboto's Labyrinth Figment Glitch

After noticing that I was one figment shy of the 80 total figments in Loboto's Labyrinth, I looked up a guide to see where I had missed it. The list claims I am missing a dental pick, but after carefully reviewing the guide, I have obtained all the figments in this stage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can't change Raz's expressions or poses on photo mode

I can't change Raz's expressions or poses on photo mode, the option just doesn't exist

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Larger/legible menu & map text accessibility options please!

I love and appreciate the larger text and increased legibility option for subtitles,

but I wish it could be applied to some of the journal menu text (upgrade descriptions are tiny!)

and map labels etc (just received Motherlobe Quarry map, can't read a dang thing on it without being a foot from the tv).

Some other menus I've seen so far could also benefit from large text options, like the Otto-Matic descriptions.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Arabic

Hi Will there be an Arabic language in the game

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At launch there will be support for English, French, German, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.

We would love to add more languages to Psychonauts 2, and we are investigating to see if that could be possible at some future time.

Script wise this is the largest game we’ve ever made and adding even one extra language would take a lot of work and a lot of extra budget that we currently do not have. To add languages that use entirely different alphabets and have other consdierations is an even bigger job still.

We may get that chance, and we really really hope we do, but we can’t make any promises, and we also would not be able to do so in time for launch.

12. Please make an area-based figment count for post-game

I'd like to make a small suggestion that I hope can improve post-game enjoyment and reduce the frustration of completing the last percentages of the game.

31 hours into the game, I'm finding that tracking down the final 1-2 figment for larger levels is an excruciatingly tedious affair. With Psychonauts 2's huge levels, separated into many individual sections but with a collated figment list, one can never know whether they've combed through an area diligently enough, or, worse, whether they're looking in an area in complete vain.

It's a bit of a pareto principle situation -- it took me 24…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stage left and stage right are swapped in the display

Stage left and right are always taken from the point of view of the people on the stage, not the audience. Roz says stage left and right to mean directions from his perspective, which is incorrect.

If he knows stage left and stage right as terms, he should know this. If he doesn't know it. He should just say left and right.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New game+ for Psychonauts 2 & add more slots for pins

I would love it if Psychonauts 2 had a new game+ mode to keep me playing & reward players for finishing the story including keeping all you're progress in NG+ and add more pin slots too.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Updating the lip sync for Loboto's Mind in Psychonauts 2.

i saw the final preview of Psychonauts 2 and i think the lip sync for the cutscenes in Loboto's MInd at the beginning could be updated before release. for example: the dialogue when Raz says "I think Loboto is starting to have doubts." it's still lip syncs "I think Loboto has regrets." I hope you guys get this.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Psy king level progression lock

At the level with psy king, if you exit at the moment with reminders, then it is impossible to continue the game, because the character appears on the stage, but there are no characters to interact with, so personally for your game, the save is not stored on the computer, so I cannot find the ones I need to delete them and continue the game

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. What is the procedure to send bitcoin from cash app?

Do you want to know the procedure to Send Bitcoin From Cash App account then you have come to the right door. Here you will get the procedure to send the bitcoin from the cash app the only thing you have to do for this is just a single click on this link.
    https://www.experts-support.com/blog/send-bitcoin-from-cash-app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can you use cash app card on amazon? Does amazon accept cash app cards?

Are you using the cash app and want to know Can You Use Cash App Card On Amazon? Does amazon accept cash app cards then you have reached your destination.Here you will know does amazon accept cash app card or not, can cash app users use their cards on amazon. to know you just have to click the given link.

https://www.experts-support.com/blog/how-can-you-use-cash-app-card-on-amazon

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Explore strategy to access cash.app/help:

Exploration of strategy that cash help cash app users to access cash.app/help is the crucial aspect. Most cash app users keep on looking for the platform that can help them to reach out to the cash app professional; who is involved in offering services at a level. Cash app customers may talk to them anytime when problems try to restrict them from transacting money on the requirement and in urgency. https://www.contactmail-support.com/customer-service/cash-app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unobtainable Trophy After Finishing the Story

The trophy "Duck, Duck, Goose" seems to be unobtainable after beating the game, as there is no place where a Panic Attack will spawn after the game is beaten.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base