Psychonauts 2

1. Can't progress in Lucrecias Lament's empty combat arena

I got to the suitcase dam and fought everything there. Quit the game after it autosaved, and now that I want to continue, nothing happens. Lucy and Ford just idle on that high platform, with him telling me to keep fighting "the minor neuroses" (no combat music though) and stopping me from exiting the brain.

I saw that there should be a cutscene where new suitcases fall into the water but that didn't happen. I can't progress. Sadly I can't provide a savegame since I'm paying on Game Pass.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cruller's Correspondence Figment Issue Only 46 Figments Available but Need 47

On Windows version of Psychonauts Iam unable to collect all 47 Figments within Cruller's Correspondence. The figment list shows that all the necessary amounts and types have been collected, but totalling up the number of figments on the level amounts to 46, when the required amount is 47. The missing figment is not shown or available within the level.

1/1 1/1 1/1 2/2 2/2 3/3
    1/1 5/5 1/1 1/1 3/3 2/2
    2/2 1/1 2/2 2/2 1/1 1/1
    2/2 5/5 1/1 1/1 1/1 2/2
    1/1 1/1

8/8 13/13 5/5 5/5 7/7 8/8 46/46

I've also tried to upload my save files…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Subtitles seem affected by Windows Scaling (in a bad way)

I have a 4K monitor and typically have the scaling set to 200% (since I grew used to that approximate size with 1080p monitors). On loading Psychonauts 2 and seeing the "Previously On" cinematic, I was surprised to see the subtitles acting poorly. On further investigation, I found that it's tied to the Windows UI scaling.
    At 200% scale, the subtitles are too large to fit on the screen!
    At 150% scale, the subtitles just fit on the screen, but really feel way too big.
    At 100% scale, they feel just right!

I can of course then get around this…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Psi Power Upgrade Bug

Everything is 100% complete, but intern credit is missing or spent on nothing causing the Unlimited Power achievement to be locked.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Unable to access figments in pillinko of Hollis' Hot Streak?

Hi, I believe I've missed some figments within the pillinko machine in Hollis' hot streak, once I've completed the level is there a way to replay it?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Teleported to world origin in Fatherland Follies

Playing on Windows Game Pass. This was in Fatherland Follies. I was found the purse tag and the purse. When I gave the purse it's tag, I held B to skip and instead of skipping, I was teleported to the world origin.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can you Transfer money from Venmo to Cash App?

To Transfer money from Venmo to Cash App, both Cash app and Venmo users must connect the same bank account with Venmo and Cash app accounts. Lining your mutual bank account to Cash app account and Venmo is the way to easily send money from a Venmo digital wallet to Cash app account. For further information, you can tap on the given link here. https://www.contactmail-support.com/blog/transfer-money-from-venmo-to-cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stuck in Strike City (after patch)

I started playing on gamepass around 10th November and the first time I entered Strike city I managed to skip to the last crane section (i don't remember how), I got to the cutscene inside ford's head but the shard was invisible, I put the invisible shard in the mirror and got out of ford's mind. I reentered the level and now the shard appears but I am unable to interact with it. I know there was a patch to fix this but I started playing after the patch and I'm still unable to progress.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can I talk to a live person at Facebook? Facebook live chat support

Do you want to know Can I talk to a live person at Facebook? Then, you can surely contact to the facebook customer support service through the facebook live chat option. In the facebook live chat support feature, you are given the chance of getting in touch with facebook representatives with the help of which you can easily report your issues to facebook. You can click on the link here to attain further information. https://www.myaccountrecovery.com/blog/how-do-i-speak-to-a-live-person-at-facebook/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. GOG (lack of) features

Please add proper patch support to the GOG (Galaxy) version of the game. The game was recently updated and instead of downloading a patch for the files that needed updating I had to download the whole game again (~28GB). Once patched, I tried to start the game and I instantly get a message saying the game has crashed. I do a 'Verify / Repair' and I have to download the whole game again, again.

The GOG version also does not have achievements even though they are supported through Galaxy.

I backed this game on Fig and it's a little disappointing…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. [bug] Nick's brain: got stuck

In Nick's brain, after the Vision Quest, when you have to find the missing bandmates on the festival area, in the campgrounds, you can get stuck between a rock and a flower (see picture).
    I had to use smelling salts to get out.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stuck between pachinko machines

I was trying to jump up onto the pachinko machines in the pharmacy, and ended up stuck between two of them and a stool. Screenshot attached.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Whole PC crashes after "Press Any Key To Start"

Hello! I have already sent my problem to you support team through mail but they have stopped responding me for a long time now. I have had this problem since release and even the latest update did not solve it.

I can enter the game, I can watch intro videos until it gets to the first screen which says "Press any key to start" and when I do that, all of a sudden my GPU fans start to roar loud and my monitor's screen turns off into stand by mode. and I have no other choice but to manually press…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bug with Savegame at Lucrecia´s Lament

I quit the game after the combat at the suitcase dam because the game autosaved. But now, if I load the savegame the combat arena is empty and the way to the dam with the suitcases in the water doesn´t appear. So I have no option to continue with the game and I´m stuck at this point. Starting the game new or dying in that area doesn´t work either.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Teleport to world origin

While in Truman's mind, I got the quest to find find a fancy egg for in the treasure room.
    I headed to the stage and used the intercom to talk to lilly. Instead of changing anything of the stage I used the most bottom option to back out of the conversation menu.
    This teleported me to the world origin.

AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
    32GB 3200MHz DDR4 Memory

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. GAME BROKEN - CANNOT PROGRESS ANYMORE @ PSI KING'S SENSORIUM

I'm using Xbox game pass on PC. I tried to find the appdata for my game but it's seemingly impossible because I installed it through the xbox app and I just cannot find it. I don't think it even matters because I'm pretty sure I know what caused my game to bug out.

I was on the final part of the PSI King's Sensorium when you take a look inside Audie O and slow down the memories with Time Bubble. I had to quit the game before I finished in there because something came up IRL. When I started the…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. lost game files after game crashed

The game was crashing randomly before but I was always able to boot it back up to where I left off. But after I exited Cassies' brain it crashed after and when I tried to resume the game it told me it was an "invalid save slot "

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Controller inputs just freeze and lock at random intervals

I have a Rock Candy wired controller that Steam and my PC recognizees as an XBOX controller. Whenever there is dialoge happening in the game, or one is about the start, my inputs on the controller are locked to whatever state they were in when the file starts playing.

This also happens roughly every ~10 seconds during regular play when voice lines are not being loaded as well. Unfortunately makes the game unplayable.

The input is locking on not being able to move at times I am staying steady, or is locked in a certain direction if thats what I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base