Psychonauts 2

1. Is there a way to bring a save over from Steam to XBOX Game Pass for PC?

Hello! I originally started playing on my copy from Steam but am interested in playing the game via Game Pass for PC (in the hope I could finish my save on my XBOX Series X).

I've backed up my Steam save files, uninstalled from Steam, and installed the game via the Game Pass for PC option in Windows. I went to the save file locations and it appears the save files are in a different format between services.

Is there any way for this to not be the case or some way to convert it? I'd rather not have to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can't get steamer trunk tag in Compton's Cookoff

Note this bug is not actually fixed, so I'm opening a new issue:
    https://support.doublefine.com/forums/937416-psychonauts-2/suggestions/44049294-can-t-get-steamer-trunk-tag-in-compton-s-cookoff

Should actually be fixed instead of needing to beat the entire game. It is a real bug. Afterall, I want to unlock everything so I can go into last boss fight with max power. Which I suspect requires unlocking everything before boss fight to reach rank 102.

I wonder if it's related to a bug where I beat ran out of time on the last cookoff but it let it go so I 'failed' the challenge but didn't actually?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bug: Last Motherlobe supply chest unopenable in post-game

I went to collect my last Motherlobe supply chest in the Nerve Center in the post-game. The maps show I have all supply chest keys collected in all areas. The supply chest is unresponsive to being opened, it behaves as if I did not have the key for it. No dialogue is triggered from Raz.

I'm on PC, Windows 10, Steam version, latest update as of 16th September 2021.

(P.S. I included my .sav file renamed as .jpg as Chrome wouldn't let me upload otherwise.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Softlock in Egg Rolling

In Fatherland Follies, after you get onto the Egg platforming section, I got frustrated and started psi-blasting the moving platforms. Turns out this was a Very Bad Thing To Do, because after a few blasts they just disappear, leaving you stranded. They don't respawn either, only coming back after exiting the game. Not a huge issue, but still odd that they can be broken at all.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Backburner  ·  0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base