Psychonauts 2

1. Achievements aren't unlocking

For some reason, none of the achievements are unlocking anymore. And Im rank 58 now and still haven't got the rank 50 achievement. Already tried shutting everything down manually and still nothing.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re aware that various Xbox achievements not unlocking on Xbox/GamePass. The trouble seems to be related to the Xbox Cloud not syncing properly and taking longer to unlock. This means that we don’t have much control over resolving but we have seen uninstalling/reinstalling the game has worked in some instances. Otherwise, you will need to wait for the cloud save to properly sync, which will eventually happen but we have no control over how long it will take.

2. I hope Psychonauts 2 can add Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

double fine has some great games, but up to now, people in China cannot enjoy them due to the lack of support of Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese in interface and subtitles. We hope that double fine can kindly support these languages. Especially as one of the members of Xbox game studios. Most of the titles in XGS supports Chinese, Halo even got audio support for Chinese years ago. People in China wants to enjoy double fine's games with the support of Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
    ESPECIALLY Psychonauts 2, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1,514 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    186 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We would love to add more languages to Psychonauts 2, and we are investigating to see if that could be possible at some future time.

Script wise this is the largest game we’ve ever made and adding even one extra language would take a lot of work and a lot of extra budget that we currently do not have. To add languages that use entirely different alphabets and have other considerations is an even bigger job still.

We may get that chance, and we really really hope we do, but we can’t make any promises, and we also would not be able to do so in time for launch.

3. Updating the lip sync for Loboto's Mind in Psychonauts 2.

i saw the final preview of Psychonauts 2 and i think the lip sync for the cutscenes in Loboto's MInd at the beginning could be updated before release. for example: the dialogue when Raz says "I think Loboto is starting to have doubts." it's still lip syncs "I think Loboto has regrets." I hope you guys get this.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base