Psychonauts 2

1. A Supply Chest Key in Green Needle Gulch didnt count itself as collected

I have collected every collectible item in Green Needle Gulch, but for some reason one of the supply chest keys never counted itself as collected on the map. It's nothing too major as it doesn't prevent me from getting the platinum on the game. But not having it checked off in the journal will forever annoy me

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    9 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't replay Pillinko after beating level

I missed two figments from the pillinko game, and now that I beat the level I cannot replay it to grab them and 100% the level.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Game crash when adding hat tag to box in Bobs bottle mind

PS4
    After i collected two seeds i got to the island with the hat box tag and the hat box. After i tried to combine them the game crashes.
    Tried this 3 times in a row and it crashed everytime.
    Hope this helps to find the bug.
    Great game so far i love it :)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A Supply Chest Key in Green Needle Gulch didnt count itself as collected

I have collected every collectible item in Green Needle Gulch, but for some reason one of the supply chest keys never counted itself as collected on the map. It's nothing too major as it doesn't prevent me from getting the platinum on the game. But not having it checked off in the journal will forever annoy me

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PS4 Freezing Issue inside Mindlobe and Other areas

Game freezes and locks up for a 3-7 seconds when rolling around inside Mindlobe and entering/exploring lobby. Audio will continue to play underneath the frozen visuals. Playing on PS4 Pro on 4K TV.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. After beating Panic Attack in Taste & Smell, Game reloaded me to an already beat area and now I'm stuck

After beating the Panic Attack in Taste & Smell, the game reloaded me to the Hear & Touch boss arena, but since the instruments were gone and there was no way to advance I had to delete my save and start the whole game over

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Playstation 5 (PS5) version possible?

I have a feeling the answer is "No", or a "Series console was courtesy of Microsoft", or both. But I thought it was worth a shot, especially asking here instead of on DF social medias.
    I was really looking forward to this game, especially after seeing the game through the motions in development since 2015 (even though I didn't back it), and watching the non-playable demo at E3 2019; I still have the souvenirs and even saw Mr. Schafer there! I'd have asked if he accepts pictures, but he was in front of a camera crew. I was happy to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stuck behind waterfall

Hi there, I was able to enter the cave behind the waterfall early—i think I was supposed to have a certain power to access it which I do not have. As such, it is now impossible for me to escape the cave; the waterfall kills me trying to escape, and upon losing all health, the game reloads with me inside the cave. I have soft-locked the game this way. Please help!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Flea Circus Memory Vault

I think I already opened the memory vault in flea circus due to the fact, that it is no longer where it bleongs to but it did not count and it doesnt respawn, too. Anyone else this problem?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hey nerds! You told me to report this!

Hiya! So, first I want to say SPOILER WARNING for anyone who's still playing the game. So.

SPOILER WARNING.

You've been thusly warned.

Hello, there. I'm on the Nick level (the hellish, Soviet It's a Small World thing), and I was asking Lilli to mess around with the set design so I could go find the egg (or whatever), and I was suddenly transported to a slightly frightening black space with a few grey platforms. There was floating copy that told me to report it. So... here I am. Reporting it. As per your request.

This one bug aside (I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stuck in Hollis Classroom, cannot progress

When your in Hollis' classroom for the first time you have to connect cilantro and delight together and then connect cilantro and disgust together, however disgust doesn't appear. Also apparently there is a cutscenes that is supposed to appear when you use mental connection for the first time but it doesn't play but the cutscene that plays when you connect cilantro with delight plays but disgust doesn't appear.

I'm playing on the PS4, the game is also riddled with lag spikes.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Collectibles not being counted in Questionable Area

I've opened all chests and collected all cards in the Questionable Area but the game says I'm 1 chest and 2 cards short. I've rechecked every location (using multiple guides) and can confirm all chests have been dealt with. Wouldn't normally bug me, but I spent way to long collecting figments in hopes of getting Platinum only to be stopped short with this. Any help?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PS4: Save file is appearing, but game won’t load it

I had been inside of Psi Kings level and needed to switch games for something, so I exited to the real world, checked that it had auto-saved, and then exited to the title menu before closing the game. When I went back today to play more, it wouldn’t load my save. I’m able to start a new game if I select an empty save file (though I haven’t tested to see if an auto save from a new file would work), but when I try to click resume on my normal save, the game just stale for a second and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. [BUG] stuck in Palinko machine, pill possible in a collider

Photo attached. Somehow got stuck in a pill bumper after falling down, looks like the pill is stuck inside the somehow? I can twirl Raz around but the pill isn't moving at all. Going to restart at my last save.

Playing on the PS4.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rtiVG9b2tklgkak_kBjOPm56rMA6pyxO/view?usp=sharing

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. [BUG] stuck in Palinko machine, pill possible in a collider

Photo attached. Somehow got stuck in a pill bumper after falling down, looks like the pill is stuck inside the somehow? I can twirl Raz around but the pill isn't moving at all. Going to restart at my last save.

Playing on the PS4.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Game crashes in Fatherland Follies when entering ride after beating game

Playing on PS4, I beat the game and went back into Fatherland Follies to get the rest of the collectibles. I entered the ride next to the room where you drop off the egg in the “Life in Exile” section and my game froze and the crashed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Diebrarian not loading in boss fight

So I'm at the point with the diebrarian boss fight and initially she appeared but somehow I got caught under the map so I had to exit the mission, after that I re-entered Cassie's brain and started the boss fight again but now there's no boss just an empty stage and occasionally quips from the other Cassie's, but there's no boss so I can't get past this mission and progress :(

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Game crashing on ps5

The game randomly crashes after we'd reached a certain point in the game(Spoilers: After completing the first of Ford's mind shards). Since then, it randomly crashes, even on the title screen. We're playing the ps4 version on Ps5. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to fix this! We're really enjoying the game and want to keep playing it!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Maternity Ward Easteregg Error

The secret animation when shooting the pen at the maternity ward sign in Hollis' Hotstreak does not display on PS4 and PS5. It shows for a millisecond and Raz says he had that dream before. It will not show the full animation. This is in the post game.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A Supply Chest Key in Green Needle Gulch didnt count itself as collected

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base