Psychonauts 2

1. Strike City Cannot Progress

I cannot progress past Strike City as when I reached the end of the level for the first time, when Raz picked up the mirror shard, it was invisible, and after slotting it into the mirror, I was dumped unceremoniously back into the bowling alley.

I did see this in the known issues section, and I also believe it might have been caused by the ladder that I 'creatively climbed' while trying to test if I could jump from the ball. (I really wanted any potential figments hidden up there and was not aware the ladder would be part of…

69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    18 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cruller’s Correspondence

Loving the game but I think I broke it! The last time I played, I had just pulled a switch in Cruller’s Correspondence to change the direction of the flying envelopes. I stopped the game there. When I returned to my save, the envelopes were on their initial path (directly into the hole) but the switch this time could not be interacted with (there’s not even a button prompt). Turning the game/Xbox on and off doesn’t help, neither does exiting and re-entering the brain. I can’t progress and I’m afraid I’m hardlocked, as the kids say…

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Teleported to where I already got the Instruments and now cannot leave

After the nick level when going to find the Instruments , after getting the first set, I went to taste and smell to get the second. After beating the bosses at the end of that level(the three panics) , it teleported me to touch and hearing again and no I can’t leave as no Instruments are located there.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Psi Kings Sensorium Game-Ending glitch

When in the Psi King Sensorium, i found the instruments for touch and sound before the instruments for taste and smell.
    After beating the final arena, instead of the taste and sound instruments it warped me back to the post-arena area for touch and smell, there is no way out of the area and no method for going back to a previous area within the level to work around.

Basically I'm stuck in an already-cleared area with no way to progress the game.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Psychonauts 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base