After closing the game, you can find the image by going to the game's Library page and locating the Screenshots section on the right side of the page and then selecting Manage my screenshots.
In the window that appears, click the Show on Disk button. This will open the folder on your hard drive that has the screenshot(s) for the game.
Photos appear in the same location as save files.
- Windows: %localappdata%\Psychonauts2\Saved
- macOS: ~/Library/Application\ Support/Epic/Psychonauts2/Saved/SaveGames/
- Linux: ~/.config/Epic/Psychonauts2/
Photos appear in the same location as save files:
Automatic uploading is standard, but in case you need to turn it on, press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system > Settings > Preferences > Capture & share > Automatically upload.
To upload a capture that wasn’t uploaded automatically, select the capture, and then select Upload.
Console PlayStation 4
- Press the SHARE button, and then select [Screenshot] to capture and save the screenshot.
- Select an upload destination. Select (Activities) to upload the screenshot to PlayStation™Network and share it as an activity.
- Select the screenshot.
- Add comments, choose other options, and then select [Share]. If you selected (Messages) in step 2, select the recipient.